My Finntroll shirt

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Ya, I've been drooling at the one at Sound Of Noise for
a while now, but didn't buy it. Then I saw it at 2000
Decibel and was like "Ok, I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!" :eek:)

Urgh, and it sucks that almost all goodlooking t's are in
xxl or whatever. And all the girlietops (when there
finally is one available) has a rather boring design...

I actually prefer them that way. I really like little plain black shirts with just the logo on them.

(and the logo on my Opeth shirt is white) ;)

Originally posted by llamaura
I actually prefer them that way. I really like little plain black shirts with just the logo on them.

(and the logo on my Opeth shirt is white) ;)

Yeah, I like it as well. I actually preffer them with
just the logo, but I'd like something on the back...
Dunno why, I just find it boring without something
there too! Hehe...

But then again, I'd love to have something all over
my shirt, something really crazy, or something
really beautiful, like the "Still Life" cover :eek:)
It would look great in a tight top :eek:)

Yay, it's never anything on the back of girlie tops. As if it's too small, or smth... Like the Inferno girlie tops. On all the t-shirts and sweathers, there were the name of all the bands on the back, but on the girlie tops there were only the Inferno logo - or Nemi pluss the logo - on the fronts and nothing on the backs.... That _is_ boring....

Yey! I wish there was non-girlie shirts with just the logo... At 2000 decibel they had that Opeth shirt with the logo up front, but on the back there was the BWP cover... :bah: Why is it just the girl that is getting the logo-only shirts? I´m allergic to messed up shirts with loads of stuff on... and specially long sleaves with stupid crosses or stupid fire or something even more moronic...:mad: !!

I don´t mind if it says something on the back.. Like on a DT shirt with some lyrics on the back... But not the frekkin cover all the frekkin time... Getting me upset it does!

Anyways...

-phyros ( would look even more retarded in a girlie shirt, I have tried..:D )

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Yay, it's never anything on the back of girlie tops. As if it's too small, or smth... Like the Inferno girlie tops. On all the t-shirts and sweathers, there were the name of all the bands on the back, but on the girlie tops there were only the Inferno logo - or Nemi pluss the logo - on the fronts and nothing on the backs.... That _is_ boring....

YESSSS!!!!! And it SUCKS!!!!! We should be designing
girlietops, cause we know what girls want!!! hehe... >:eek:)
There needs to be an option, one shirt with just the
logo, and one with the whole thing, albumcover, art
whatever. It would be awesome. I'm dreaming about
an Iced Earth girlie top with loads of colour and art on
it. It would look ULTRA HARRY (harry harry harry!!!!
hehe), but I'd enjoy it just for the hell of it! :eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit

YESSSS!!!!! And it SUCKS!!!!! We should be designing
girlietops, cause we know what girls want!!! hehe... >:eek:)
There needs to be an option, one shirt with just the
logo, and one with the whole thing, albumcover, art
whatever. It would be awesome. I'm dreaming about
an Iced Earth girlie top with loads of colour and art on
it. It would look ULTRA HARRY (harry harry harry!!!!
hehe), but I'd enjoy it just for the hell of it! :eek:)

Oki, so we will be designers!! :D

@Phyros: Hehe, you have a pic of that? L0L

At the last Amon Amarth gig I attended, I saw this freakin cool Amon Amarth shirt... but on the second look it was a girlie :mad: Why do those girlies always seem to have the printings I like better?? I want a shirt of that!!!! :( On the other hand.. one can't have everything :)

But there are no long-sleeved girlie-top.... at least not that I've ever seen. I want a long-sleeved shirt, but not one I'll drown in.... :cry:

Hehe, guess everyone wants what they _cannot_ have! ;) :p

I can asure you that that pic does not exist... wich is luckily, coz I looked pretty hot in that one...;)

-phyros ( didn´t mention all the other stuff he was wearing at the moment :D )

Hehe, guess everyone wants what they _cannot_ have! ;) :p
Hehe, yup. I like long-sleeved shirts & hoodies but they're all huge and I hate girlie shirts 'cause they're too small & too tight and they never have something cool on them, just the logo. Why?! :cry:

I saw a nice burzum girly shirt but they sale it 79$ CAN +taxes they are insane!! I have a Vintersorg long sleeve shirt that I like + my darkthrone but why in concerts they always sale XL shirts!!! Its like they are only 300 pounds people listening to that music you know. grrrrr

But there are no long-sleeved girlie-top.... at least not that I've ever seen. I want a long-sleeved shirt, but not one I'll drown in.... :cry:

I have an Ocean Machine and a Physicist girl's long sleeve (and I love them). :)

I've also seen them for Opeth and Nevermore, so there are probably more out there.

Originally posted by Phyros
I can asure you that that pic does not exist... wich is luckily, coz I looked pretty hot in that one...;)

-phyros ( didn´t mention all the other stuff he was wearing at the moment :D )

Hehe, L0L TELL!!! Hehe :p

I have an Ocean Machine and a Physicist girl's long sleeve (and I love them). :)
I've also seen them for Opeth and Nevermore, so there are probably more out there.

WHERE, WHERE!?!?!?!?! Iiiiihhh!!! Me wants!!!