MY FIRST AMON AMARTH ALBUM

ahab

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
Tampere & Athens
Hello to all AA fans out there.

I have been listening to the "Fate of Norns" album and it blows me away every time. Then again I heard "Death in Fire" from a BW&BK compilation disc and I thought it is the best AA song so far......

I need your help to choose how to spend my money. :)
"Fate of Norns" or "Versus the World"?

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers.

How difficult do you reckon it will be to find the vinyl of "Versus the World"?
(preferably not used)

The 'Pain While Urinating' dude mentioned a bonus disc in the CD version.
Any idea what the bonus disc contains?

ahab said:
How difficult do you reckon it will be to find the vinyl of "Versus the World"?
(preferably not used)

The 'Pain While Urinating' dude mentioned a bonus disc in the CD version.
Any idea what the bonus disc contains?

Bonus CD - Viking Edition:

1. Siegreicher Marsch

Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds
2. Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds
3. The Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter
4. Burning Creation
5. The Mighty Doors Of The Speargods Hall
6. Under The Greyclouded Winter Sky

The Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter
7. Burning Creation
8. Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter
9. Without Fear

Thor Arise
10. Risen From The Sea
11. Atrocious Humanity
12. Army Of Darkness
13. Thor Arise
14. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath)

ahab said:
Hello to all AA fans out there.

I have been listening to the "Fate of Norns" album and it blows me away every time. Then again I heard "Death in Fire" from a BW&BK compilation disc and I thought it is the best AA song so far......

I need your help to choose how to spend my money. :)
"Fate of Norns" or "Versus the World"?

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers.

excuse while I point out how fucking stupid you are.

if you have been listening to the fate of norns album that means you already have it thus there should be no question on wether to buy fon or vs.
either way go buy avenger and stay in school.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
excuse while I point out how fucking stupid you are.

if you have been listening to the fate of norns album that means you already have it thus there should be no question on wether to buy fon or vs.
either way go buy avenger and stay in school.

I know you dude are an older member of this forum (no disrespect) but you don't seem to be that bright either........

I have heard the "Fate of Norns" CD cause my wife's brother bought it as soon as it was released (he only has "Fate of Norns" and doesn't have any opinion about the "Versus the World" album). And there are actually a dozen more reasonable explanations as to why I have heard "Fate of Norns" many times.

Anyway, since I'm not new in the sport of buying CDs and vinyls I thought of honouring the opinion of people who have a bit more experience with AA than I do.

Thanks to all.

ahab said:
I know you dude are an older member of this forum (no disrespect) but you don't seem to be that bright either........

I have heard the "Fate of Norns" CD cause my wife's brother bought it as soon as it was released (he only has "Fate of Norns" and doesn't have any opinion about the "Versus the World" album). And there are actually a dozen more reasonable explanations as to why I have heard "Fate of Norns" many times.

Anyway, since I'm not new in the sport of buying CDs and vinyls I thought of honouring the opinion of people who have a bit more experience with AA than I do.

Thanks to all.

well if your not new to the sport of buying cds than do like all of us real metal heads and just go buy every fucking metal album on the planet and ask no fucking questions. who gives a shit what other peoples opinion is because we all have our own. if everyone had the same opinion the world would suck just like you!

(i dont know if you suck yet or not but i thought id say that anyway...)

MY first album was Fate Of Norns, its really great. After that, second was Vs. The World. Its hard to say what is better , i like both of them :) . But Fate Of Norns was first and so its kinda special :headbang:

i think it depends on how you like your production... i mean like most bands if you go with the earlier stuff it's a bit more gritty... and the later stuff has a touch more production...
i started with the crusher...
i really like vs... i think probably my favourite... although i didn't really like the way the drums sounded on that one...
however with fate... i found that johan's voice was not as growly... i call it "sing along johan" i prefered the earlier type of vocals...