My God, the MSG show kicked more ass than all other metal shows combined...

Setlist: number of the beast - the trooper - die with your boots on - revelations - hallowed be thy name - wildest dreams - the wicker man - the clansman - the clairvoyant - fear of the dark - iron maiden - encore: two minutes to midnight - run to the hills

Demonspell said:
Setlist: number of the beast - the trooper - die with your boots on - revelations - hallowed be thy name - wildest dreams - the wicker man - the clansman - the clairvoyant - fear of the dark - iron maiden - encore: two minutes to midnight - run to the hills

Not that I wouldn't have given a bollock (well, the contents of one anyway) to have been there, but that is a bit short isn't it?
'Clairvoyant' is a good inclusion........

That's a fucking awesome set! A bit short, yes, but all of the songs kick ass. They finally got rid of Sanctuary.

Sorry I messed this show. I went to the PNC Arts center in NJ and they were awesome. Heard that the Garden was sold out. Great seats by the way.

WTF! They dropped 4 songs for the US Leg of the tour. Fucking bastards! Their set is like 1 hour 10 minutes now. I only realized this now, as I will see them tomorrow.

Brave New World, Bring Your Daughter, 22 Acacia Avenue and Heaven Can Wait all got dropped. This is bullshit.

It WAS indeed an amazing show. :Spin: Does anyone have Dio's setlist? I know he played "Stand Up and Shout," "Rainbow in the Dark," "Holy Diver," "Dream Evil," and all those good songs.

Great concert! Eeven though I was in the second balcony. The crowd was nice & rowdy. One complaint...why didn't King Eddie the Great come out like he did at Jones Beach?