I saw Lamb of God last night.....what the fuck?!?!

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
Yesterday evening Lamb of God did an headliner show, between 2 Metallica's shows here in Italy (where they are the support band).

Lamb of god - Hatebreed (25€!!)

They sucked!!! I saw them 4 years ago in my city and they played perfectly,they kicked some major ass, etc etc...
Yesterday, Chris played like shit...random kicks, wrong timing, etc.. Willy has become a fat pig and he is not able to move his finger anymore (and he was annoyed to play, he taunted the crowd...)...Randy is an awesome singer and frontman...he brought on his shoulder the whole show, and Mark is the only one with Randy that save the show.
Moreover, they played lot of song at slowed speed (10-20bpm)...and it's very strange because at Download 2 years ago..they played the songs at higher speed.
I think Willy now is too fat,he can't play well....and they don't have the desire to play...at least some of them. If they wanna live with their family...go with them. But if you wanna play, and you are paid good to play (25€ for 2 bands) you have to play well....not bored, slow and tired.

I agree... I saw them back in December and man... terrible live sound + sloppy playing (which is really fucking weird for LoG!) just didn't go well together! The Faceless completely dominated LoG, and they had less than half as long a set!

Exactly...at Download they kicked ass....very fast song.
Now there is the impression they want to be elsewhere (some of them). But 2 members of 5 can't save a whole show unfortunatelly
Last night Hatebreed dominated LoG too....

I've seen the show last night too.
And I agree....Chris he plays very bad,:puke: I was expecting something more from him.

I agree... I saw them back in December and man... terrible live sound + sloppy playing (which is really fucking weird for LoG!) just didn't go well together! The Faceless completely dominated LoG, and they had less than half as long a set!

I was quite surprised at how spot on The Faceless sounded live! They prove that certain bands can definitely bring it in a live setting.

-Joe

saw LoG some 2 years ago in Johnson City, NY and Ozzfest philly... and honestly i think they played very very sloppy back then. Kick drum hits sucked real bad and it was mostly drummin that sucked but when their music is so heavily built on machine gun drum patterns it affects too much to the overall sound if drummers sloppy.
And I think they couldve easily leave out a few songs cause then it felt like forever and i was honestly begging for the last song in my mind.
Willy wasn't that fat back then, but he really seemed not to give a shit about the crowd.
And after checkin out the walk with me in hell dvd they seem like bunch of whinin pricks to me (except maybe randy)
Seems like they really need another break

I've seen L.O.G. 5 times, and I don't really want to see them again any time soon..

Funny enough, I've seen Slayer that many times too, and I wouldn't mind seeing em again. 2x w/ Bostaph, 3x w/ Lombardo (not back in the day, though)

I've seen LoG 3 times. The first time 4 years ago, they was perfect. The second time it was in Milan and they had lot of problems (you can see them in their last dvd), 2 blackouts, no bass and guitar.
The last time was yesterday and Willy was so fuckin' annoyed by the crowd and he played with no motivation. Chris played like shit...they started well but after 3-4 songs they started to suck. But I don't mean little errors...I mean very bad alternate picking, no timing at all, wrong breaks, kick drum played bad.....I don't know what I can say.....
Probably they need a pause....but if you make a dvd where, for 2 hours, you say how much the life on the road sucks.....c'mon, find a regular job, live your life with your family and stop your "nightmare"!
We paid 25€ to watch a good show, not a fat guy annoyed and a band that seems to play in a reharseal room.

LoG has always been, and will always be overrated
There recordings sound flat to me
parts that should kick your ass are always miss something
there best one is there first only because of its raw energy

I saw em with uneath, dimmu and ffdp, and they were great, everyone made dimmu look stupid, which I was kind of dissapointed by
Joe

I've seen LOG 3 times....

once on Unholy alliance tour= awesome
once with Hate breed a few years ago=AWFUL
once about 3 months ago with AILD/COB/GF=REALLY BAD

can't say I'll ever see them again...or at least pay to see them.

meh i saw them for the first time on the metal hammer defenders of the faith and they kicked major ass, i dunno mebe they were having an off tour/tours/they dont like playing anywhere apart from glasgow :D

randy did mention that he was looking forward to us the most in the tour