I saw Lamb of God last night.....what the fuck?!?!

I agree absolutelly with you Gavin, I understand that.
But they are married by years and they know that. We can take your example....your priority changed, you prefered your gilfriend right? You have chosen to leave Alestorm. It's simple.

Bah...in that dvd they was always bored. Look at the Willy's face when he spoke with the japanese fans....he taunted them laughing....he did the same yesterday when he was playing or during the pauses.
And all the others that say the whole time that it's hard the life on the road, because you miss your family etc etcc.... ok, it's right, but you can't base a whole dvd about this.
If you're tired....find another job and stay with your family. It's simple. If you're in a band and you wanna be elsewhere, it's finished.
Another solution, find a job and go on tour only 2 or 3 times in a year, like other bands like Dark Tranquillity, Hatesphere, and many many others.
But if you wanna live with your music, you have to have fun and you can't shift your frustration on your fans, that pay lot of money to see a great show!

taunts the fans that pay money to see him play? the reason he gets a paycheck to play in his shitty mediocre metalcore band? sounds like a scumbag.

Is this where I come to start shit about you guys hating on LoG? Seems I get that sort of treatment when -I- voice something up.

Anyways, thats weird. They're usually spot on. They were the last time they were around here a few months back.

Well, I can say that when they were here in Vancouver with Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying and God Forbid, they were pretty impressive. Chris offered up the weakest performance, but let's face it, compared to a highly edited, Beat Detected to Christ smokin' studio take rendered to absolute perfection, any live drum performance is going to seem off by comparison.
I will Agree on Will Adler, though...I think someone ought to call it quits, perhaps. John C. was a'ight. Served the songs well and had good timing and sense of meter. Mark Morton and Randy Blythe were certainly the highlights, though. Randy has really nailed the commercial aspect with the pitched screams and Mark's playing was tasty and understated.

That being said, yeah, I'd say they're slipping a bit. And yeah, one could say they're playing power chords for retards, but hey: All rock guitarists are, for the most part always have been and forever will be. Personally, that's the way I like it. When I feel cerebral, I listen to jazz or classical guitar.

As for an obligation to the fans...what fans are these you speak of? The group that claims they were "into them before they made it big man, back when they were still good," but no longer listen to them or support them in any real monetary way or the group of bandwagon jumping wankers who, in three short years, will look back and mock them and "feel embarassed" for having listened to them while they praise the current trend though they'll undoubtedly be doing the same thing with band X another three years down the road? LoG (and any other band in the modern era, for that matter) owe no one anything, in my opinion. There are very few bands still touring and doing this until retirement anymore and the number of bands who make it into this category seem to diminish with each passing decade. God forbid, soon music will be viewed as completely disposable and no one will be able to do it for a living.

J, I love LoG, but I found not good when someone taunts the fans or plays bad because he wanna be elsewhere. Is different to come here and say that we are pussy because we like LoG (this is the point I criticized to you in the other thread...not that you don't like MJ :) )

Seen LOG twice now(once in the last 6 months) and both times they were tight as hell. I dunno if they just pull it out of the bag for the irish audience or what but there were zero mistakes. Saying that though it looked like willie really wasnt too happy to be there, everyone else was sound. Espeically John and Mark.

Probably they didn't want to do that headliner show between 2 Metallica shows :D
Anyway, apart the mistakes and Willy, it was a great show....they played too many new songs...they didn't play 11th hour, hourglass, and many others....they played 5 or 6 songs of the new album (and I don't like it very much)