My guestsolo for Olli (Emdprodukt)!

Sounds good guys. Mind if I ask what was used for the lead tone?

Nice playing, Felix.
-Steve

Oh I remember this dude, this is from months ago! :D Still sounds great though, and I still feel like that lower octave guitar in the unison part sounds like a bass on the high frets (Billy Sheehan style), probably just the result of some overtones from the two together - of course, it still sounds awesome! :headbang:

Oh I remember this dude, this is from months ago! :D Still sounds great though, and I still feel like that lower octave guitar in the unison part sounds like a bass on the high frets (Billy Sheehan style), probably just the result of some overtones from the two together - of course, it still sounds awesome! :headbang:

Yeah dude, that´s right :) I think, you was the only one, who wrote something about the solo (the spotlight was not on my solo, but on the whole production). So it was time for a shameless plug like this :kickass: Thanks for your words, Marcus!

Great work chaps, sounds fucking cool.

@Dan weapon. I´m glad you liked it, mate :kickass: Btw I still dig your work on "My Mind´s Weapon". Modern, intelligent and powerful as fuck imo.

53Crëw;8377910 said:
Sounds good guys. Mind if I ask what was used for the lead tone?

Nice playing, Felix.
-Steve

Thank you very much, Steve. I used different gear as Olli. My lead tone was made with the V-amp pro in combination with some nice wave plug-ins, used subtle.

The whole song sounds great, guys! And Felix...that solo...made my head spin! (a good thing) Really impressive, dude!

@grywolf. Hahaha good to hear, thanks man! I appreciate it :)