My Gus tattoo updated

K.F.D

Heading For The Dawn
Feb 9, 2010
Here is the latest addition to the Gus tribute tattoo....:) Gus seemed to like it! :)

I don't think I have to explain the bottom one
Front right
IMG-20111013-00766.jpg

Front left
IMG-20111013-00767.jpg

Back
IMG-20111013-00764.jpg

Wrist
FWTAT.jpg

I met you at Ottawa Pre-show out front while you were taking the posters from the front doors. Like you really needed them (lol more sarcasm ) :rolleyes:

I met you at Ottawa Pre-show out front while you were taking the posters from the front doors. Like you really needed them (lol more sarcasm ) :rolleyes:

Haha I remember you!

I didn't need them, but I wanted them...I'm a souveneir kinda guy, what can I say? What's the big deal? Did you want them?

No sarcasm - Admiration :)

It's a great Idea. I only let Gus and Bob sign my iPod.. but that was in 2008, and now you can't really see it anymore. But still faaar away from a tattoo.

You rock! :headbang:

You should have let me know dude, I would have had something signed by the band for ya. I was already getting some stuff signed for Alen who posts here...

You should have let me know dude, I would have had something signed by the band for ya. I was already getting some stuff signed for Alen who posts here...

thanks. But I would want to meet them again face to face and it would mean a lot more to me :)

I kinda missed them in Cologne, but I didn't want to bother them. My dream is to meet the band somewhen in the future, not just as a fan, but also as a musician. It's a long way to the top :)