Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Tad Morose/A Mended Rhyme
Angra/Rebirth
Am I Blood/Agitation
Firewind/Between Heaven And Hell
Angra/Temple of Shadows (W/Dvd) (Spec Ed)
PYRAMAZE - Melancholy Beast
GREEN CARNATION - The Quiet Offspring
FATES WARNING - FWX
ANUBIS GATE - Purification

Bryant

JonnyD said:
What do you think of Mended Rhyme? I though it was pretty good ... as a matter of fact it gets better with each listen ... Its a good mix of Old School TM and the TM they would become!

I posted this before I received it, so I wouldn't forget to make the post. I haven't received any of them. I have most of Rebirth on MP3 and two songs from Anubis Gate and two Am I Blood tunes, but the rest will all be a surprise.
The Pyramaze has been getting rave reviews though. I am looking most forward to that one. As far as Tad Morose, I can't imagine them making a "poor" release. They are a top quality band, so I am sure I will like it.

Bryant

OH! So we will have to have this discussion after hahaha ... its a good record but I will say they cranked things up a notch once the got Daniel ... the singer that did the first 2 TM albums and the Paradigma ep was the singer on Wuthering Heights 2nd album :) but he wasnt the guy we saw with WH last year

I like "Rebirth" way more than "Temple Of Shadows", I think they are going more and more generic since Matos departure. Not familiar with the rest but congrats on the haul ;)

JonnyD said:
the singer that did the first 2 TM albums and the Paradigma ep was the singer on Wuthering Heights 2nd album :) but he wasnt the guy we saw with WH last year
The singer for the most recent Wuthering Heights album is the same guy who sings for Astral Doors. That man is so freakin' versatile. He just blows me away. Nils Patrik Johansson!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
The singer for the most recent Wuthering Heights album is the same guy who sings for Astral Doors. That man is so freakin' versatile. He just blows me away. Nils Patrik Johansson!

NPJ rules. Along with Jorn Lande he's at the top of modern singers pantheon. He can also be checked in Space Odyssey. I agree he sounds a lot like Dio but I sense that like a strenght not a mere copycat.

The last WH album is great, I love the 'Longing for the Trees' trilogy :headbang:

Wyvern said:
NPJ rules. Along with Jorn Lande he's at the top of modern singers pantheon. He can also be checked in Space Odyssey. I agree he sounds a lot like Dio but I sense that like a strenght not a mere copycat.

The last WH album is great, I love the 'Longing for the Trees' trilogy :headbang:

Wuthering Heights can pull off their stuff live as well. They were my biggest surprise of Prog Power V. They were very cool.

Bryant