Kazrog

Kazrog, Inc.
Mar 6, 2002
California
kazrog.com
Check it:

Schecter_Loomis7.jpg

:headbang:

This guitar fucking rules! My favorite 7 string ever. Somehow I find it much easier to shred on this guitar than other 7 strings, I think it's the jumbo frets. And the tone is sickening, very full and clear, with my favorite neck pickup tone of any guitar I own!

Damn you! Very nice guitar!! Im waiting for the Dean Rusty Cooley RC7 to show me its 60 figure price tag. How does the ash body sound in comparison to Mahogany? :kickass:

Damn you! Very nice guitar!! Im waiting for the Dean Rusty Cooley RC7 to show me its 60 figure price tag. How does the ash body sound in comparison to Mahogany? :kickass:

I think the ash body is a little bit brighter and fuller than most Mahogany guitars, in that sense it sounds more like some of the denser Mahogany guitars I've played, minus the weight. Very impressed with the tone, and it hasn't required me to adjust my sounds at all.

It's definitely a guitar worthy of Jeff Loomis!

Awesome!! Looks great and I am glad it plays that way too. I hope I get to test one of these soon. And finally a 7-stringer with a maple fretboard :Smokin: I would love to see more pics!

If I have understood correctly, the body and the neck are basically the same as on the Hellraiser, but the woods are different?

I personally love the playability and everything about my Hellraiser C-7. I have not had a single problem with this guitar, and it seems like it is just getting better day by day.

People often complain about the thick necks but in my opinion, the neck is insanely smooth and comfortable. It doesen't even feel thick to me, since it has been rounded from the right places. And the "thick" neck didn't seem to slow Jeff Loomis down when I saw Nevermore live :headbang: I play a lot of fast sweeps etc(or try to play). too, and the neck has never slowed me down either.

Have fun mate :kickass:

hey shane fucking great axe
is it the neck as thick as on a c7 blackjack/hellraiser? or has it a faster neck?

I wouldn't know, this is my first Schecter and I haven't played those models. I will say that the body and neck seem nearly identical to my ESP LTD SC-607, which makes sense when you consider that they are made in the same factory.

The neck feels very shred-worthy without feeling like a flat Ibanez neck, and it definitely doesn't have the thick strat-neck thing going on either. It's got just enough to grab onto. :cool:

Shane even let me play it (although it's always a mistake to let a bassist grab a geetar). That thing is so rediculously easy to play, that I was able to play diminshed runs without that damn annoying fret buzz.

As to the tone in the rehearsal space, it sounds slightly brighter than his SC, but in general the guitars are very nice together. The Loomis also compliments the H-307 that the other guitarist has.

The only problem is that now all three of us have the same see-through red 7-string/5-strings and we all have black 6-string/4-strings.

Gorgeous guitar dude! The only thing that turns me off about it is the Floyd Rose...it made changing strings a pain. I guess I'm just lazy! haha. But awesome guitar for sure.

nice axe. The contours and shape are kinda similar to my very old Horizon Custom. It looks very playable, especially for a 7'er.