My latest discovery

Shmeir

Chosen One
Apr 18, 2002
Stoke-on-Trent, England
Visit site
greetings all

I, Shmeir, am currently in the process of downloading work by Hypocrisy and am damn impressed with the tracks i have already gathered (Roswell 47 & Sodomized).

i would appreciate it if u guys could compose a list of ur favourite tracks that u would recomend me to experience. it will determine whether i buy their albums or not.

thanks for ur time

Inseminated Adoption, Legions Descend, Left To Rot, Disconnected Magnetic Corridors, Fractured millennium, The final chapter, A Coming Race, The fourth dimension.

Show your support for a great band and go BUY one of their CDs. Abducted is a good start!

Do the group a favour and yourself. Sounds like you are downloading their songs. Download a 1 or 2 songs from a single suggested album, if you like it go buy their CD. Don't burn a bunch of songs from them and not buy any albums. Why don't you just go over to their house and rob them. Taking money outta the band's pocket is disgusting, especially an underground band who aren't rolling in the money. If you like them support them (buy their CD) so that they can keep making music for you to like.

Originally posted by Weapon X
Do the group a favour and yourself. Sounds like you are downloading their songs. Download a 1 or 2 songs from a single suggested album, if you like it go buy their CD. Don't burn a bunch of songs from them and not buy any albums. Why don't you just go over to their house and rob them. Taking money outta the band's pocket is disgusting, especially an underground band who aren't rolling in the money. If you like them support them (buy their CD) so that they can keep making music for you to like.

Exactly! Get a job! :)

Stealing Metallica's stuff is one thing, they're rich. Hypocrisy isn't. Show some support!!!

Originally posted by Bubonic Chronic
Those are good ones, but how about Abducted, too. That one kicks ass!

yeah, of course you're right :loco:

i think PENETRALIA and maybe INTO THE ABYSS would be the only 2 album that maybe wouldn't be the best ones to start with ...