My Latest Girl Thread

You should print out a scale-sized picture of my face and make a mask. Whenever things are getting hot, just put it on and cry my name... the ladies go crazy for it.

You should actually make a mask of my face and take a picture of girls swooning all over you whilst wearing it. I would probably crap my pants.

Funny thing is, I called out your name while fooling around with the abovementioned girl last night!

hehehe ... you were thinking about Marksveld when you were making out with the chick? .. hmmm ... :lol:

Nicko ... decision made will have to give that one a go.

Still need to see pic of Nad's kookoo bird

Henrik Main said:
Pix of your ladyfriend, btw!

If I had one, I'd give you pictures of her. For now, this will have to suffice-

maxliv.jpg

Marksveld = UNRULY

Crazy bird:

50l06r

She has longer hair now and doens't look all pissed off. But she refers to all her ex-boyfriends as "pussies" so she obviously is a bit tough. She swears more than me, haha. I'm going into this with a completely casual attitude, I think if I allowed emotions to run rampant I could get myself in trouble.

One Inch Man said:
Marksveld = UNRULY

Crazy bird:

50l06r

She has longer hair now and doens't look all pissed off. But she refers to all her ex-boyfriends as "pussies" so she obviously is a bit tough. She swears more than me, haha. I'm going into this with a completely casual attitude, I think if I allowed emotions to run rampant I could get myself in trouble.

hahaha ... looks cute and like she will kick your ass. I like my girls a little tough also, hate pushovers.
I have a feeling she will like your car also :loco: :tickled:

hahahaha it's all in the hair. Actually she said "hey do I come off as gay? some people said I do." And yeah, she'll definitely kick my ass. We havne't even gone out yet, but I'll keep this thread posted, or post thread post-it threaded, or something.

Amusing story from days gone by:

A few years back when I lived with roommates, my room was right in front of the house, so if you came to the front door you would walk right by my window. Apparently one time I was banging my chick in there, and my friend walked through the front door, sat on the couch with all my bros (it was a party house basically), had a strange look on his face, and didn't say anything. A few minutes pass and my other friend asks "so, Adrian left his window open again, huh." "...yeah." I just heard about this yesterday, it happened like 3 years ago. :tickled:

I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the drums all day.

First time I touched a boob was on a golf course. When I was 15 hanging out at the local golf course at night was just what you did, you could be loud, stupid, and smoke cigarettes without much fear of getting caught. My girlfriend at the time came with us one night, and I touched her boobz. I can remember the size, shape, and consistency of most boobs I've touched in my day, but none so much as those.