My latest Mix. mastered @ Studio Fredman

In the intro, those toms have a huge amount of tasty low-end, but as soon as they are not played, the mix seems like it's loosing all it's balls. Also the mix feels really static and the cymbals and side guitars are swindling... alot, especially the crash cymbal sounds absolutely crushed and keeps on swindling between the center and the right side of the sound imagery. I can't feel anything punching, but at least the overall tone is really pleasing.

The cymbals are not that compressed really. The mastered version is quite smashed to the expense of the mix, but that is how it always is. It would probably sound awesome if it where to be like 2db's lower overall but what the heck haha.

Don't agree with you that the mix looses its punch when the toms are not playing. I can feel that snare smash all the way :)

My only criticism would be some little parts on vocals are a bit out, which just a touch of pitch correction and editing would help. Everything else sounds ridiculous congrats dude

I didn't autotune them to hell, thought it would fit the music (you'll understand if you would to hear the whole album) , He is a little bit off but you don't know really how hard i had to push him to get him to where he sound like now :)

Btw, the name of the band is HelloandSo (www.myspace.com/helloandsoswe) If you want to check out the whole album.

Cheers