PENTAGRAM - First Daze Here Too
SABBAT (JPN) - Fetishism
CROSS - Metal From Above
POISON - Further Down Into The Abyss
LEGEND - Anthology
UNORTHODOX - Asylum
ATTACKER - Battle At Helm’s Deep

I know, I was just copy/pasting.

I got it from blackmetal.com for $12.99 plus shipping.

I'm really hoping this is not a bootleg. What little information that could be retrieved from this record label is that their previous release was an unauthorized compilation of early Beherit material. Morbid was not a band that particularly cared whether or not their material was ever released, and didn't really care whether or not it would ever be reissued. These two facts lead me to believe that it may be an unauthorized compilation, but I'm hoping beyond hope that it is official and approved by the band.

Is it called "From The Dark"? Because that is listed on MA and as far as I know MA does not allow bootlegs to be listed in a bands discography.

Yeah, that's how I found out about it, but it could be very easily the case that they simply don't know that it's a bootleg. I was actually thinking of attempting to look up some sort of contact information for, for example, LG Petrov, and asking him if he knew anything about this.

The Doors - Perception Box Set: All 6 studio albums re-mastered, with bonus tracks, and DVD footage.
The Doors - Absolutely Live
Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson/Sigur Rós - Angels of the Universe (replacement, as I left my old copy at school)
Porcupine Tree - On the Sunday of Life (re-mastered)
Porcupine Tree - Metanoia (re-mastered)
Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine (re-mastered)
Ulver - Kveldsfanger
Vintersorg - Solens Rötter

Donnie Darko
Jackass 2

Nice heart attack

You believe everything that the media forces down your throat?!? 46 deaths in 10 years all by cunts who wolf down triple the dosage and then go run in full gear in 98 degree weather. Fuck there was 80 deaths in the world last year alone in Lawn Mower related accidents. Believe it or not, the real reason the Govt. (who spends too much time on trivial shit like taking the punch out of diet pills, rather than imperative issues such as solving the North American Negar crisis), regulated this shit was because dope dealers were buying it in bulk to produce Methamphetamine.

I've taken several bottles of ECA back when you can go buy it at every two bit liquor store under the sun, and didn't receive any adverse reaction. If I want to regain my youthful glow and not blow smoke up my ass, it's time to take every advantage out there to reach my goal. Fuck I may even hit up Doomcifer for some Clen. :lol:

lol, Jerry you don't know what you're talking about. Caffeine in doses as small as 200 mg cause arrythmias known as atrial fibrillation and premature ventricular contractions. You might not feel the fibrillation but the PVCs feel like your heart stops for a second and then catches back up - which is exactly what it's doing. Prolonged a-fib causes blood clots (because the blood is just pooling in the atria), hypotension, and hypoperfusion.
I was just kidding about the heart attack though - probably not going to happen.

The average cup of coffee is around 100 mg. Seeing that you can safely consume 5-6 cups a day which would be the equivalent of 3 caffeine pills, and aso taking in to account that negars live for 20 years smoking crack 3 times a day, that I have no reservations over popping some thermogenic ra ra pills for 2 months.

Thanks for your concern though. Now tell me Mr. Fibrillation, what bands do you listen to?!?!? :mad:

how does this compare to the oath of black blood?

It's the next best blackmetal album of all time behind De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. It's no-where near as thrashy as Black Blood, but it's the darkest and ugliest fucking album of all time. Listening to it feels like being cast into the infinite void of space.

lose your copy, did you? :loco:

Something like that, yeah :erk:

AiC
Primus
Rush
Symphony X
Dream Theater
Soundgarden
Agalloch
Megadeth
Metallica
Candlemass
Cryptopsy
Opeth
Nile
Porcupine Tree
Nevermore
Katatonia
Fates Warning
Tool
White Zombie
Etc.

lol, "etc"

everybody knows that's the complete list, dorian

Nico said:
It's the next best blackmetal album of all time behind De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. It's no-where near as thrashy as Black Blood, but it's the darkest and ugliest fucking album of all time. Listening to it feels like being cast into the infinite void of space.
:Whoa: any chance you could post or point me in the direction of a track?