My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Fucking Aquarius Records was out of stock of the Doomsword I bought. Those fucking cunts! Where else can I buy them?

I'm on a roll tonight:

JAN DUKES DE GREY - Mice and Rats in the Loft
DUNGEN - Stadsvandringar
HIGH TIDE - Sea Shanties

(Dick Sirloin will appreciate this one if he still exists)

edit: and it continues...

SUNN O))) - Oracle LP & CD

Crucified Mortals-Converted By Decapitation
Grenade-The Howling Damned, LP
Nunslaughter-Goat
Spawn Of Satan/Bloodsick-Split, LP
Victimizer-Rapid Thrashing Violence

This haul will cause me to head bang my head right off my neck no doubt! :kickass:

Evil, you would like my friend's band, Eliminator. They only have rough mixes of two tracks up on their myspace right now (drum machine, no vocals), but I'll upload the two tracks from the demo as well with vocals and real drums. They (actually he really, he kind of kicked the drummer out and will be using a session drummer) will be recording a 4 song EP next month, which should be great.

Check out "World Obliteration" and "The Punisher" here while I upload the two songs (at shitty 128 kbps).

Edit:

Holocaust War Metal
The Punisher

Those 2 tracks plus World Obliteration sound pretty awesome. I would definitely be interested in checking out the EP when it is available.

He's getting Ed Repka to do the album cover, which is good so he can stop doing covers for boring crap like Municipal Waste and Merciless Death (though he did get to do a cover for Toxic Holocaust).

These Tshirts:

Incantationfront.jpg
Incantationback.jpg

and

sabbat.gif

I bought a lot of crap during my vacation, though not much music. Mostly books, actually.
I did buy Angel Witch - s/t and Black Sabbath - Live at Last, though! Pretty rockin'....

Oh yeah, and Hubster bought the Ne Obliviscaris demo. Haven't listened to it yet, though.

YOU'RE AN ANGEL WICTH! YOU'RE AN ANGEL WITCH!

That album is fucking aweseome :kickass:

Crimson, are you going to that huge festival in Norway with Sabbat, Immolation, D666, etc? I was thinking about going... now I think it's sold out.

Really?!

He's pretty gay for them, but I heard from someone else down there that they're like Cradle, only more gay. I'm so confused! :erk:

I could just listen to the damn thing, though...

New Wave of Australian Art Fag Black Metal.

"Look at us, we're open minded black metallers because we listen to Pink Floyd and Porcupine Tree!"

There's a few of them in the same boat. Avoid at all costs.