My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

King Diamond - Abigail II
Malekko 616 Dark delay pedal

Also a stack of used Mingus and Tom Waits for like $10. I think there was the first Corrosion of Conformity in there as well. Or whatever Animosity is, second album I guess?

Epiphone Les Paul Special II. Birthday present to myself. Cheap and perhaps too cheap for the discriminating guitar enthusiast, but it should satisfy my needs just fine. If not, I'll buy a Studio next month when my instructor pay kicks in. I already own an LP Studio (goth model), and it's an awesome guitar for the $300 I paid for it in 2007. However, I left it at my parents' house when I moved out, and my highly-skilled brother adopted it. It's his now, and I needed something to dink around on, so...yep. Gonna purchase a small Orange combo amp in the near future.

mitthus_zpsb603deee.jpg

fuckin booya

Moving in tomorrow

fuckin booya

neurosis - a sun that never sets
neurosis - eye of every storm
neurosis - souls at zero
neurosis - through silver in blood
neurosis & jarboe

Indeed a pleasant looking house, Mike. Those kids of yours are lucky. :)

Epiphone Les Paul Special II. Blah blah blah...

Said guitar arrived yesterday. Goes to the guitar shop today for a setup. My husband ordered the Orange Crush PiX 20W combo amp to go with it, in orange, of course.

7973_10151991674998998_625478390_n.jpg

I'm sending you some Internet in the latest care package. Should be there in a couple years.

Indeed a pleasant looking house, Mike. Those kids of yours are lucky. :)

Said guitar arrived yesterday. Goes to the guitar shop today for a setup. My husband ordered the Orange Crush PiX 20W combo amp to go with it, in orange, of course.

7973_10151991674998998_625478390_n.jpg

Sweet. Where's the amp?

Sitting right in front of me, in the box it came in, with a return label on it. Shit was slightly defective, which is too defective. :mad:

Otherwise it's awesome. I look forward to having another that works 100%. Might check the local shop tomorrow (er...Friday) to see if they have it in stock by any chance. I don't wanna have to wait again for another to ship. :(

I hate shipping stuff. I bought a new pair of Smith glasses from some place in California and I don't like how they fit. I'm too lazy to even print off a return label so they're just $80 pieces of plastic sitting on my desk

Aye, tis a pain in the ass. Apparently I have to double-box it to send it back because they must have the original shipping box in its original condition. Pffff.

Broken amps suck. Which Orange did you get anyhow? I'd love an AD200B someday, but I really don't need a 4th monster tube amp.

Well, I mean I don't even need 3 (or 2, or 1) of them, but it is still fun to blow the windows out after breaking my back lifting an amp.

EDIT: Scroll up for answer, I can read, honest, I swear!