My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

newmyst2.jpg

???

Laney rb3 65watt bass amp. Why dont more people use bass amps for guitar? The things sound amazing :headbang:
Vice versa as well, I've owned a handful of guitar amps over the years, works awesome!

2014 Toyota Sienna
Minivans ftw
Vans fucking rule. Does it have captain chairs?! You should be Sulu and your wife can be Checkov.

Seeds of Iblis - Anti Quran Rituals
Nathorg - Beyond the Gates of Nathorg
Sirannon - Semper Caliga

Black metal from the Middle East. Blind buy on all these, I couldn't resist supporting the cause. Well I knew about Seeds of Iblis but haven't heard them yet.

Isn't Seeds of Iblis that band that had huge controversy for supposedly being fake, stealing images from other bands, etc? Was a huge thread on NWN about it.

I recall the music itself being fairly mediocre. Some terrible blind buys there, lad.

Like I said, it's more supporting the cause than anything else. The research I did was inconclusive regarding authenticity, so who knows? Whatever, I liked Velvet Cacoon before and after their revelation, doesn't really bother me. :loco:

Heaven and Hell Records:

Longings Past - An Angels Tale
Longings Past - Meadows of Maseilya

Ominous Domain:

Germ - Grief
Germ - Wish
Les Discrets - Ariettes Oubliees... digibook
Lvcifyre - Svn Eater
Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
Spectral Lore - II
Spectral Lore / Underjordiska - split
Weapon - Naga: Daemonum Praeteritum

Minotauro:

Ogre - The Last Neanderthal
Sunrunner - Eyes of the Master
Sunrunner - Time in Stone

Lagavulin Distiller's Edition
Hellboy trade paperbacks (volumes 7 - 12)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, already wrenching on it
one box of crackers and some cheese

Yarp. Gone. I don't think I'll miss it, considering that even with a 2-door rag top the ride quality and noise level is better in this god damn Jeep. Smell you later, sport-tuned backiotomy.

Of course today I feel absolutely dreadful about a) buying something unnecessary, b) paying $900 more than I should have, c) just being alive, and d) the far too spicy Korean BBQ last night.

I :lol: at "backiotomy"

I'm glad I now only drive comfort-mobiles - two volvos and a toyota sienna.
Although I'm considering getting a motorcycle

reports indicate riding a cruiser is akin to sitting in a mobile reclining chair

rest easy in the knowledge that your vehicular comfort remains secure

^^^ lol

Tonight I loaded all my music gear (after dropping one cab on my knee... fun) and went to band practice, without having to remove the rear seat or chucking anything into the passenger arena. Then when I got home I took the top down and drove around to some scenic locales 'round the neighborhood. Even at freeway speed with literally zero roof this thing is quieter than my old fucking Mazdaspeed3. [/white person problem]