My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Automatic?! What am I, a woman? :loco: It is the lowest level Sport trim with one option only: air conditioning.

im confused as to the correlation of a/c and gays

do the gays add to the heat levels in general, or specifically to your personal level of heat within the vehicle due to them getting you hot and bothered?

either way good call on the a/c homo

:lol:

Hey I just remembered, aren't Jeep Wranglers one of the top cars for homosexuals? I'm taking my hetero man-friend to Palm Springs for a steak dinner in a few weeks, dudes night out. I'll make sure to drive with the top down, wear lots of leather, and listen to Pet Shop Boys.

:lol:

Hey I just remembered, aren't Jeep Wranglers one of the top cars for homosexuals? I'm taking my hetero man-friend to Palm Springs for a steak dinner in a few weeks, dudes night out. I'll make sure to drive with the top down, wear lots of leather, and listen to Pet Shop Boys.

Zoolander

I want some Zu Audio Omens but the less* gay thing to do would be to buy a new Hartke bass amp

*more?

The clip is from Let Sleeping Corpses Lie which you should really see, fantastic zombie movie. I only know of it because Electric Wizard sampled that "faggot clothes" bit for Wizard in Black (aka Neal's Song):

PS: Buy a GK instead of Hartke. Also whatever the hell Zu Man Audio Omens are... get 6 of those. Make soup out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched for Tekton Mini Lore's in my area but alas, none to be found :(

That sucks because my Lores, for the money, are fucking perfect with almost any style of music you throw at it...which, as you probably know, is fucking rare with all these high end speakers that tend to make metal/rock sound like shit and expose all the faults in production. Like my 'phones, you'll obviously know it's a shitty recording but it still sounds so much fucking better and kickass rather than :zombie:.

I think that is one of the biggest compliment you can give to a speaker/headphone. Afterall, it's all about the music.

edit: oh, and they're both EASY AS FUCK to drive. So if you ever wanted to fuck around with SET amps or chip amps, you're cool.