My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

zFtPzQS.jpg
bbKri1p.jpg
jrYGp42.jpg
Ev0aVnj.jpg

I just bought a house and saved up for a grill and a standing desk. Next project is CD/Vinyl storage.

Right now, since my basement is so big I'm leaning towards record store type shelf, like this: https://johnvantine.com/i-built-a-vinyl-record-shelf/

Nice, congrats on the house. That's the last major thing I need in my life. Would have one by now but decided to jump ship from my old career path to go get my PhD.

I like those storage units. I've also considered storing vinyl so that the spine can be read, but I don't known if that's even worthwhile since some are so narrow. Is storing them like this better for long-term wear?

Nice, congrats on the house. That's the last major thing I need in my life. Would have one by now but decided to jump ship from my old career path to go get my PhD.

I like those storage units. I've also considered storing vinyl so that the spine can be read, but I don't known if that's even worthwhile since some are so narrow. Is storing them like this better for long-term wear?
Nice, enjoy the PhD. My phd delayed my house. I don't think reading the spine is all that useful exactly as you said. My wife is not a fan of the record store style so idk what to do

Digging that Havukruunu baby berserker in the making

EDIT also you reminded me I've been meaning to check out Oldowan Gash for ages, thank you, I'm right on it
what do you think? I found it amazing. I love Depature Chandelier, and these two bands are killing it.

what do you think? I found it amazing. I love Depature Chandelier, and these two bands are killing it

I love it, especially the raw quality of the vocals and the invigorating riffage. Added to my purchase list.

I came across the name Departure Chandelier, but then kept thinking of that stupid song "Chandelier" by Sia with the disturbing video. So I decided I'd forget about it.