My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

IMG-20210416-130541.jpg

IMG-20210416-130810.jpg

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I think it is by far the best album to have emerged from the ever so slightly overhyped Légions Noires camp(f).

that said, it's hardly bug out bag worthy except if you plan to spend the rest of your days hating in sullen prostration.

Pioneer Single Din Car Stereo

I wanted to knock this shit out today. Went to Best Buy (All Sold Out), Sears (Ghost Town, Good Sale on Jeans), Specialize Audio Store (Closed).

Dude! I just picked both of those up 2 weeks ago. Haven't read them yet, bought them for the wife and she loved them. Great remote panel on them right here, recommended:

Awesome :headbang: Will check out that link- thanks. I read all of the 2019 ones from last year, they're excellent. Great art, pacing, dialogue -- and they really captured the atmosphere of the films (I decided to get only the syd mead covers, because they rule). The Origin one's I have read have also been great so far with a new cast of characters-

jan202001__89803.1579558801.jpg

dec191900__61544.1576536078.jpg

Oh wow I didn't know that Syd Mead did some of the covers, cool! I'll be exploring them soon enough, need to head down to ye locale comick shoppe for the new issues soon...

Have we talked about Blade Runner 2049? Because I find it fucking amazing. I rarely buy Blu Rays but I got that one the day it came out, after being (literally) blown away in the theatre. The sound is a visceral experience, I crank that shit every viewing.

Reactions: spikes77
Have we talked about Blade Runner 2049? Because I find it fucking amazing. I rarely buy Blu Rays but I got that one the day it came out, after being (literally) blown away in the theatre. The sound is a visceral experience, I crank that shit every viewing.

Yea for 2019 & 2029, all issues have had a syd mead cover option. Also loved 2049--it exceeded my expectations and then some. The sound design was incredible, and seeing it in the theater was indeed intense.

A couple of hard to find national compilations from the mid-1990s. Northern Lights is incredible (Schaliach, Groms, Antestor) and has the earliest Extol songs. Raise the Dead has the only Vomoth track (probably the earliest Unblack outside of Horde) and some solid Death Metal.Compilations.jpg