My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

hahaha

Seriously though, I spend a ton of cash on music bullshit. But like, the past $3k has gotten me 2 basses, several expensive pedals, and a whole highend handbuilt rig. Course, I buy used. :loco:

Reflection - Oddyssey

280106cd_s6.JPG

cthulufhtagn said:
i dunno if any amp is worth that much, but if i had a lot of extra dough i'd definitely consider getting it anyway
Yeah, I'm sure it would definitely fall under the "if I was a rich bastard I'd buy it with my pocket change" rule. Sorta like this fucker:

T-500-background.jpg

813-&-6L6.jpg

650 tube watts for only $9,999.00 WTF!!!
MajestikMøøse said:
please explain what this is used for.
It acts as a speaker stand so you can eliminate boominess. The dude I bought this cab from today had one and it was quite handy, since it sits on the ground. Granted, sitting on the ground brings big booty shaking bass, but at the expense of clarity. This handy little thingy is adjustable too, so there you go.

edit: okay one picture showed but the other didn't, from the same damn website. WIEIISIRIRSDS.

ediedieidt: oh, god damn ampersand in the filename, UM craps out on those. Why am I explaining this? Nobody cares.

Yeah, no shit. I can totally respect that company for creating ridiculous overkill, but still. Christ.

1 x snowboarding holiday in Geilo, Norway for 7 nights, leaving 5th March.

I really can't wait, I've never been to any Scandinavian country before. But I need to know two things, if any of the natives read this:

1) Just how cold is it gonna be?
2) Just how expensive is stuff out there (drinks, food etc.)?

I've heard it's both BLOODY FREEZING and BLOODY EXPENSIVE.