Pink Floyd - The Wall
Spiritual Beggars - s/t
Spiritual Beggars - Another way to shine
Spiritual Beggars - Mantra III
Spiritual Beggars - Ad Astra
Spiritual Beggars - On Fire

got these today:

Coalesce/BoySetsFire - split CD
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (found it used; Comecon is one of Century Media's "lost" death metal bands, and it has Martin van Drunen from Asphyx on vocals)

Dreamlord said:
bought these used:

Bethlehem - Dark Metal
Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare
Do you have Bethlehem's Profane Fetmilch lenzt elf krank? It's a very cool EP that I don't listen to much, and I know how you like to collect everything from a band. If you're interested, let me know.

Oh and it's got boobies on the front cover:

Bethlehem_Profan.jpg

this is my first exposure to the band, so I don't know what to expect. I hear good things though. I'm going into this one with an open mind, 'cause I've heard they're weird.

WOOP

I'm back from Uppsala & Stockholm... I've bought some stuff, mostly vinyl.

THRASH:
Dark Angel "Darkness Descends" CD
Destruction "Eternal Devastation" LP
Kreator "Endless Pain" LP
Kreator "Out of the Dark... Into the Light" LP
Kreator "Violent Revolution" 2LP
Onslaught "Power from Hell" CD
Onslaught "The Force" CD
Sabbat "History of a Time to Come" LP
Sabbat "Dreamweaver" LP
Sepultura "Beneath the Remains" CD

NOT THRASH:
Anathema "Alternative 4" LP
Anathema "A Fine Day to Exit" LP
Bergthron "Verborgen in den Tiefen der Wälder..." CD
Dawn "Slaughtersun" 2CD reissue
Edge of Sanity "Nothing But Death Remains" LP
The Chasm "Reaching the Veil of Death" 10"
Until Death Overtakes Me "Prelude to Monolith" CD
Windham Hell "South Facing Epitaph" CD (spontaneous reaction: OMG WTF)

Eh, if it's "Mourning has Broken" don't bother. I'll get back to you on the others; I haven't been able to listen to any of my new vinyls yet.

Erik said:
They're originals and cost me less than $10 each, so nyah nyah.
Heh, I've seen the CDs sell on eBay for about $50 a piece. I bought both mine for $40 Australian ($30 USD) total. Not sure what the vinyls are worth, but either way, they are rarities.

About six months ago, The End Records managed to get a few copies of History of a Time to Come, and I told everyone about it here, but did they listen? Did they fuck. :ill:

Put it this way, not only are those two albums rare as hell, they're probably some of the best thrash to come out of that era - British Pagan Thrash with Andy Sneap on guitar and Martin Walkyier on vocals. Destroys anything that Skyclad ever did - especially Dreamweaver.

Erik - I actually thought you already had these albums...(were they downloads then?). And yes, Mourning Has Broken is the weakest of the three, not rare, not good, with Walkyier gone walkabout, hehehehe.

If you've seen songs in my NP box it's because I have a live LP (Kreator/Tankard/Sabbat/Coroner) with live renditions of "Hosianna In Excelsis", "For Those Who Died" and "I For An Eye". I also have the Walkyier-less affair on CD and I can't say I like it at all.

There's a "History..." on CD for $13.99 Buy It Now on eBay currently for what it's worth.

dude, I've been telling people THe Chasm is awesome, but no one listens to me, eventhough I'm 90% of the time correct and I rule.

I recently bought The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph from Papa Josh. Is this a different The Chasm than you guys are listening to. It kind of sucks. The occasional power metal shrieks don't do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.