My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! That's like the best part. Any good thrash/death should have falsetto screams every now and then.

Oh, and with this post I claim post #2000 in the thread in the name of THRASH METAL TERROR.

For me, Deathcult is their weakest offering. You'd do better in getting Procession to the Infraworld or the awesome Conjuration From the Spectral Empire. No power metal shrieks on these. Or you can always get the one Erik got. It's an MCD, and gives an good overall feel for the band's best material.

It's not an MCD, it's a ten inch vinyl ^_______^

I don't think it has falsetto screams either but a random MP3 I heard did, and it kicked butt.

Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus 2 CD reissue
Soilwork - The Early Chapters
Nevermore - Enemies of reality poster

All 3 + shipping for $30.85
Thank god for eBay and the cheap dollar

And earlier this week:
Agalloch - Pale Folklore TS (I already own the grey The Mantle TS ;) )

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Rakoth-Jabberworks

i bought that one on a whim some year ago after reading somewhere that it was "folk/black metal" needless to say what i heard was not what i had expected. i find it pretty uninteresting except for the first track which is really great, the artwork is nice as well but that's about it :D
would be interesting to hear your comments of it later

spaffe said:
i bought that one on a whim some year ago after reading somewhere that it was "folk/black metal" needless to say what i heard was not what i had expected. i find it pretty uninteresting except for the first track which is really great, the artwork is nice as well but that's about it :D
would be interesting to hear your comments of it later

I ordered it yesterday, ive only heard one track off the CD. It sounded interesting and it was like $8, so i just grabbed it when i was ordering the Negura Bunget shirt.

Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
Darkness, The - Permission to Land (guilty!)
Dimension Zero - Penetrations Through the Lost World (re-issue)
Mastodon - Remission LTD Edition

after not buying for 3 weeks, i broke (hell, it's spring break, i had to):

DODHEIMSGARD - Kronet Til Konge
DODHEIMSGARD - Monumental Possession
NOCTURNUS - Ethereal Tomb
NOCTURNUS - The Key
WATCHTOWER - Control and Resistance
EPHEL DUATH - The Painter's Palette
MORGION - Solinari

i have been pleased with what i have heard so far

Status
Not open for further replies.