My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard Rapture. October Tide is for fans that wish Katatonia would have kept making the good, early stuff. It's solid, better than average, but hardly essential.

If you can get it for a decent price, I'd pick it up.

"Grey Dawn" is hardly very rare. I don't know if it's OOP now, guess it is, but it's still easy to get hold of. Anyway, it's not as good as the blue album and Rapture "Songs..." might even be better, but then again I like that album a whole lot. It's very much worth buying though.

npearce, I believe you and must get that one. I urge you to get releases by Deathspell Omega, Watain, Ondskapt, Ofermod, Malign and probably a few more if you can. I think www.thr.cjb.net carries most avalible stuff from those bands, and I think the Divine Facing 10" by Malign will be released on cd quite soon.

hooray, my empyrium haul arrived today, containing:

weiland DLP
a windersunset DPIC-LP
where at night CD slip case

and a free cannibal corpse wonderbaum :D it does reek, but quite disappointingly not from putrid blood and intestines but of some cheap male perfume. i'll have to let it hang outside for some time before it can but placed in my car :)

yeah, it is a damn good site. I wish they took Paypal, though, but beggars can't be choosers. Moribund specializes in American black metal, and they are also closely related to Napalm Records.

I'm probably going to order some stuff from them soon, because they have the new Dargaard album.

I'm not sure if you have it, but they have the rare Xasthur/Acid Enema split (although they have it listed as a splt with Acid Bath).

Since Century Media effed up and never actually got my order last month, I wound up buying some CDs yesterday to treat myself for getting a job...

Got:
Kataklysm - Serenity In Fire
Tad Morose - Modus Vivendi
Tesla - Into The Now
King Diamond - The Puppet Master w/ DVD

And the big win...
Asphyx - The Rack - original pressing, for $12.99

oooohhh, original The Rack, and for a good price too. I still pull out those Asphyx albums a lot. Really the only early 90's European death metal outfit I listen to these days.

for more black metal needs I found this site: www.blackenedmoon.com

They have a bunch of stuff from one of BWD's favorites, Bergthron, for only $10 a piece.

Never ordered there before, so I don't know their reliability.

I did however place a 3 CD order with Moribund. Lets see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.