My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of unholy black metal came in today!!!!!

Helheim - Jormundgand
Helheim - Terrorveldet
Nachtfalke - Land of Frost
Nachtfalke - Hail Victory Teutonia

Guns n' Roses - Use Your Illusion II

Sold my copy about 10 years ago, I suppose it was time to get it back. Locomotive rules! :loco:

NAD said:
Guns n' Roses - Use Your Illusion II

Sold my copy about 10 years ago, I suppose it was time to get it back. Locomotive rules! :loco:
Ha ha! Funnily enough I just got my copy back a few days back, having had it out of my hands for six months. Locomotive is still probably my favourite song from that album :cool:

spaffe said:
hooray, my empyrium haul arrived today, containing:

weiland DLP
a windersunset DPIC-LP
where at night CD slip case

and a free cannibal corpse wonderbaum :D it does reek, but quite disappointingly not from putrid blood and intestines but of some cheap male perfume. i'll have to let it hang outside for some time before it can but placed in my car :)
I want that wunderbaum!

I ordered three CDs from Moribund. Two of them are being mailed Monday. They didn't have one of them (although it's not set to be released for another week, anyway)

Sorath said:
I want that wunderbaum!

sure you can have it. it feels kind of cheap to ask for money for it but i don't want to give it away. do you have anything... "cool" to trade it for?

wb.JPG
:D

i juist realized that i need some blut aus nord, some more summoning, some more meads of asphodel, more bergthon, more nachtfalke, more skepticism, more evoken, the new drudkh album, much more king crimson, genesis, alan parsons project, on and on and on.

no more CDs until summer.

i bought 9 this week (most from the same haul), the *only* CDs i've bought for 3 weeks or so. time to stop for a good while. i've also gotten off my exercise routine for a couple days. this cannot stand!!!

then again, i've managed to keep off the internet to only about 6 hours a week. OWNAGE.

I just received the TestAmenT boot from Mark, thanks a lot Mark!

Mark: I don't know if you know this but it's slightly wrongly split up into tracks... Track eight "Alone in the Dark" starts with the last part of track seven "Burnt Offerings", if you wanna fix that or something.

Meh, I've mostly been buying thrash metal terror lately and figured it was time to change that...

Drudkh "Autumn Aurora" CD
Lucifugum "Back to Chopped Down Roots" CD
Nachtfalke "Land of Frost" CD
Nokturnal Mortum "NeChrist" CD

I <3 Ukrainan heathen metal.

Oh will you fuck off already... :<<<

BUY DRUDKH FORGOTTEN LEGENDS OR I WILL BEAT YOU WITH STICK

The vocals aren't like Varg's if that's your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.