My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a giant foam hand shaped like a \m/ that you can stick your hand into, kinda like this:

handske.gif

Dreamlord said:
you wankers. The AtG shirt I was selling in my thread "Stuff to sell before it hits Ebay" is the Syd Barrett quote one. Too late, it's been claimed. If the buyer doesn't follow through, I'll let you know.
:yell:

by the way, i'm really enjoying the 2 cds i got from you, especially the forest steam. if i had heard it sooner, it would have made my top 10 for the year. out of curiosity: why did you get rid of it? (as if i didn't already know the answer)

you know, other than Black Swans, nothing really struck me. It was good the first few times I listened to it, but after a while, I felt like something was missing. But that band shows promise. THey just need to lay off the keyboards a bit.

Sorath said:
Spaffe: I just realized I ahve NO MONEY AT ALL so let's just put the deal on ice for the time being...

no problem, it will just continue to lie and stink inside a plastic bag in one my drawers then :D

Erik: haha ok. but i wonder when you're supposed to use something like that, at a concert? if someone does i really hope he or she gets thoroughly trampled and beaten

Ill Nino - Revolution

Meh. I found it in my Back In Black case six months ago. No idea how it got there. I had a spare CD case today so I decided it might as well be added to the collection :angel:

spaffe said:
Erik: haha ok. but i wonder when you're supposed to use something like that, at a concert? if someone does i really hope he or she gets thoroughly trampled and beaten
NB handed them out at Wacken 2003.

npearce said:
. . . and Ichi the Killer - the UNRATED VERSION!!!!!
Hahahaha...brilliant. Remember npearce, when you don't quite know how to react to what you're seeing, just laugh. There is lots of underlying humor in the film that most people wouldn't recognize, being distracted by a few bouts of violence here or there. :heh:

Forefather - Engla Tocyme
Iuvenes - Empire of Iuvenes

and some samplers and promos were thrown in with the packages:

Bifrost - Mythistory
Profanity - Slaughtering Thoughts
Chalice - Chronicles of Dysphoria
Nordic Mist - (advance trax)
150666 records label sampler with songs from 11 raw, grim, true black metal bands including THunderbolt, Frostmoon Eclipse, Forest, End, Blackdeath, Goetia, Griffar, Nocternity, Barbatos, Khert-Neter, and Gotmoor

Status
Not open for further replies.