My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spaffe: Well, what do you want? Czech florida-style death metal, jewclear blast \m/-thingy, SIGNED NASHEIM STUFF (THIS IS A KILLER DEAL), 20SEK?
I could give you 20sek+postage or something like that, does it smell like rotting corpses?

haha, well I've heard nothing but good things about Drudkh, so I probably would enjoy it. Mid paced right? Not the super fast blast beats only, right?

She can't get on me, because all of the money used to buy CDs is from money made on selling my own stuff on eBay and from selling stuff online (or on credit cards)

plus, how can she complain when she buys expensive clothes and shoes and shit, and gets a monthly hair cut/coloring for $100 and my haircut costs $12 and I only buy clothes when I actually need something?

I have fucking grim hair but it needs the occasional cutting, but when it does my sister cuts it for FREE!!!!11 She also doesn't try to make conversation during cutting and she knows that I get pissed if she cuts too much.

Yeah, that one's pretty good. I already have two AtG shirts though, WFIKTBD and TSD. Also I'd rather have the red TRITSIO one or the Syd Barrett quote than GoG.

i think the GoG one is cool as fvck, as it has nifty somber images from the mcd, fitting colors and it is my favorite track from the red... (although i wish the shirt contained some lyrics from the song, something like "we are in hell, yet so cold". that syd barrett one is another i considered. although if i bought both, i'd have 3 atg shirts (including my SoS). so many decisions to make in life...

There are three quite rare AtG shirts that I'd want: there's the first one ever (?) which has some strange artwork and says NEVERWHERE, then there's a new-logo-only longsleeve with "Terminal Spirit Disease" on back which is cool in its minimalism and then there's the SoTS tour shirt which is cool because on back it has a picture of a gun with the text "JUST DO IT." Nike-style next to it.

you wankers. The AtG shirt I was selling in my thread "Stuff to sell before it hits Ebay" is the Syd Barrett quote one. Too late, it's been claimed. If the buyer doesn't follow through, I'll let you know.

Erik said:
I just received the TestAmenT boot from Mark, thanks a lot Mark!

Mark: I don't know if you know this but it's slightly wrongly split up into tracks... Track eight "Alone in the Dark" starts with the last part of track seven "Burnt Offerings", if you wanna fix that or something.
Yeah, I am aware of that error...that's an error from the master source. It's considered taboo to mess with that, so I left it as is. The guy who taped & transferred it to his PC made the mistake there. Oh well. :)

Erik said:
I have fucking grim hair but it needs the occasional cutting, but when it does my sister cuts it for FREE!!!!11 She also doesn't try to make conversation during cutting and she knows that I get pissed if she cuts too much.
Erik, long hair or not, it's not very grim to have your hair cut by your sister. Unless she's using a rusty, blood-stained hacksaw in place of scissors. :loco:

Then it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.