Strain EP
Blackthrone Productions Sampler
5 copies of Soundnation
1 copy of Honk
Medium Sticker and Flyer pack courtesy of Raw Nerve

FOR FREE!!!11

JayKeeley said:
So your mailman remembered where you lived then? :tickled:
PJ was just a little late in sending the stuff. I'm sure its because of his move. He also forgot to tell me two of the CDs were promos with hole punches in the bar codes. He gave me a very fair price, though. I'm not complaining.

Dreamlord said:
Fear Factory - Digimortal
Let me know what you think of this one, every Fear Factory fan I talked to hated it. Might be their worst, but I thought it was still good.

I've heard it before. I didn't think it was as bad as fans like to think. It has some very good songs, some filler, and the abominable "Back Da Fuck Up", but for $9.50 brand new and sealed, I thought I'd get it.

Personally, I see Soul of a New Machine as their weakest, yet people love that album. TO me, it sounds very generic.

Backadadadufuckcup sucks nuts, yes.

Honestly I haven't heard Soul of a New Machine in years, if ever at all. I have a sealed copy on my shelf though, whoops.

EVERYONE needs more blackened thrash like that. Me and Erik got it a few days ago, I still haven't played the LP (I've got the CD).
Strongly recommended: Nifelheim. More black, less thrash, fucking awesome.

Amalek - Sonnenrad
Mors Summa - Europa Europae
Pantheon - Krihapentswor
Temnozor - Horizons..
Wewelsburg - The Anti-Architect (because I don't have Russian characters on this computer :p)

G3 Live in Denver - DVD (Satriani / Vai / Malmsteen)

Tracklisting:
Satch Boogie
The Extremist
Starry Night
Midnight
The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing
I Know You're Here
Juice
I'm the Hell Outta Here
Evil Eye
Baroque and Roll
Acoustic Guitar Solo
Adagio
Far Beyond the Sun
Rockin' In The Free World
Little Wing
Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

Sorath said:
EVERYONE needs more blackened thrash like that. Me and Erik got it a few days ago, I still haven't played the LP (I've got the CD).
Strongly recommended: Nifelheim. More black, less thrash, fucking awesome.
This deserves a thread. Maybe later... time to leave work...

*is looking into Nifelheim* The Mp3 on the homepage sounds awesome. I noticed that John Zweetsloot (ex-Dissection) did some session guitar for them in 1995 too. Anyone know a good site to buy Nifelheim albums?

Status
Not open for further replies.