My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Dickinson "Shoot All the Clowns" CD2 single

It's a present for my sister, Bruce Dickinson collector. This is one of the few pieces she doesn't have. Hopefully she doesn't read this forum :p

These arrived:

Grand Magus - Monument
Like I said in another thread, this isn't groundbreaking stuff, but they aren't trying to be. GM are very good at their craft. And like the debut, this album is just full of solid songs.

Agalloch - The Grey EP
Boring. I'm glad I own it, if only for the collectibility and because it completes the trilogy, but this just reeks of self-indulgence. This will rarely, if ever, get played.

Scald - Born With Teeth
Thus completing my Scald collection. THis is the band's first demo. I found it for $6 p/p from a distro in Switzerland.

Dreamlord said:
Thus completing my Scald collection. THis is the band's first demo. I found it for $6 p/p from a distro in Switzerland.

Where would I find that distro? :)

Just got Forest of Fog's "Rabenflug" in the mail. A good swiss one-man Black Metal project... I urge all of you to listen to the samples here.

MGS is probably one of the best video games ever, it is so involving. Never finished it either, whoops.

Pain of Salvation - "12:5"
No-Man - "Together We're Stranger"
Chroma Key - "You Go Now"
Chroma Key - "Dead Air For Radios"

NP: Blue Nile - "Headlights on Parade"

Im really getting into the two mindrot albums i have (ones only an EP but still). Im thinking about picking up the other full CD "Soul". The lost soul album is fairly decent as well. Breach is growing on me quickly.

Dreamlord said:
Scald - Born With Teeth
Dream - I know you like hunting down rare CDs etc, but exactly how many hours do you really invest into this? It's like you know every little CD hole-in-the-wall store in the world. Including Wales and Switzerland!

That's very true. I've come to realize that if I can't find something, all I have to do is ask Dreamlord. He either knows a distro in Mongolia that sells it for $3, or is selling it himself on eBay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.