My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funeral Winds is a mid-90's BM band similar to something in between early Immortal and Mayhem.

Abigail is a more recent BM band from Japan. They play a little more harsh brand of BM. I really like them.

They might be worth watching for on ebay.

Showed the woman half.com, and she was excited for a cheap copy of Alias - Season 2 DVD, so while we're there...

Sculptured - The Spear of the Lilly is Aureoled

:lol: I love Oregon, but there sure are some weirdos up there. I should know, my uncle lives there!

Hart Mountain = :kickass:

Sculptured is one of those bands I really liked at first but I grew weary of them very quickly. Might take a listen to aforementioned album again soon, but right now... No.

Erik said:
Sculptured is one of those bands I really liked at first but I grew weary of them very quickly. Might take a listen to aforementioned album again soon, but right now... No.
Do you think you could listen to some Windir instead? :erk:

Frost - Talking to God
Mistress - II:The Chronovisor (I already have this, but Mick Kenney of Anaal Nathrakh, Mistress, Frost, etc. sent me this brand new, sealed copy. I'm trying to decide what to do with it.)

NAD: Do you have a copy of Mistress? Have you heard them?

I listened to some mp3s awhile back and wasn't impressed, they didn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. Tell me what I'm missing!

npearce said:
Funeral Winds is a mid-90's BM band similar to something in between early Immortal and Mayhem.

Abigail is a more recent BM band from Japan. They play a little more harsh brand of BM. I really like them.

They might be worth watching for on ebay.
All right, thanks. I'll keep that in mind if I see their albums somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.