My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear about Helmet until Meantime, but I actually searched for their older albums like SIO and Born Annoying, which I liked more. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of them, but it's easy to find all of them used for cheap these days.

purchases so far this week....

Negative Reaction - Endofyorerror
Paul Chain - Park of Reason
Church of Misery - Master of Brutality
Graveland - Immortal Pride
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
Buzzov-en - Unwilling To Explain
Nargaroth - Amarok
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves
Winds - Reflections of The I
Disharmonic Orchestra - Ahead
Ajatarra - Kuolema
Forsaken - Evermore
Inner Thought - Worldly Seperation
Inner Thought - Perspectives
Orphanage - Inside
Black Symphony - Tears of Blood
Stonhenge - Shadows
Astrofaes - Ancestors Shadows

...gotta love E-Bay :)

I didn't think the Arckanum albums were that good. Then again, I'm not into the fast, screechy black metal. Just not my thang....

Now if anyone wants to recommend me some mid paced black metal bands that sound like Morrigan's "Enter the Sea of Flames", I'm ready for 'em. Brilliant album! Brilliant, I say!

How does one get a hold of "Celts"?

Black Winter Day said:
as you can tell, this not buying cds thing is going very well...
Mine is going extraordinarily well. I've only bought 3 CDs this month, and that is nothing compared to my usual intake! :loco:

Dreamlord said:
I didn't think the Arckanum albums were that good. Then again, I'm not into the fast, screechy black metal. Just not my thang....

Now if anyone wants to recommend me some mid paced black metal bands that sound like Morrigan's "Enter the Sea of Flames", I'm ready for 'em. Brilliant album! Brilliant, I say!

How does one get a hold of "Celts"?
Well, firsly Morrigan is not really black metal, but anyway, if you don't have "Blood Fire Death" and "Hammerheart" get them as that's where Morrigan get roughly 99% of their inspiration. Also try Iuvenes. They're on No Colours Recs and are muchly in the same style. "Celts" can be obtained by mailing Balor. See www.morrigan.org for details.

My latest orders from the end:

Soilwork - The early chapters
Amaran - Pristine in bondage
Dawn - Slaughtersun 2 cd reissue
The duskfall - Source
Agalloch - The grey EP
Hypocrisy - The arrival
Into eternity - Buried in oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.