My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first knife:

1217_large.jpg

Marines are stupid but their knives rule. :loco:

No, I was showing spaffe my first knife, I didn't just barely buy it. And technically my first knife was probably some pocket knife that I lost years ago. Oh yeah I remember it, it was like a stainless steel Swiss Army style with scissors and shit, it ruled. I think I was 8.

A Ka-bar like that one was my first real blade when I started collecting them a few years back.

Casual collector, would be serious if I had the money to donate to another expensive hobby though. I probably have 10 or so knives / swords / blades / really sharp pencils in my collection.

lizard said:
my seriousness is limited by my income, but I'm up to about 20 separate and distinct models of bayonets, ranging is size from nine inch blades to a really sweet Portuguese Kropatschek sword bayonet which sports a blade over a foot 1/2 long.

oh, now that would be nice converting into a throwing blade ;) i think bayonets such as that one are pretty hard to come by here in sweden, we've not been into any conflicts for some two hundred years so there aren't any used ones lying around

the cool thing is you can pick up some decent old blades on the internet for not alot of cash, its always hard to find the nazi stuff because it is the most in demand, but various countries made their own copies of mausers and mauser bayonets (such as Turkey)...and every while or so the Russians open another warehouse and find another cache of stuff they captured from the Germans at the end of WWII.

I realize bayonet collecting isn't very practical as a hobby but hey, boys gotta have their toys, right:loco:

Ordered another haul tonight:

Amorphis - Black Winter Day EP
Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes
Burzum - Burzum/Aske
Dub Buk - Rus Ponad Vse!
Hate Forest - Battlefields
Negura Bunget - Box Set
Negura Bunget - 'N Crugu Bradului (Custom Box Version)
Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry
Nokturnal Mortum - Return Of The Vampire Lord/Marble Moon
Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste Of Victory
Temnozor - Horizons
Worship - Last CD Before Doomsday

Good job with the 'N Crugu Bradului box, but you already knew that.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

Hey that's a grammatical error... :loco:

As it should be, especially for someone with Maiastru Sfetnic in his signature. :)

'N Crugu Bradului is my favorite Negura Bunget, but it was also my first exposure to the band. Their entire catalog is nothing short of spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.