My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
En Vind Av Sorg said:
Watain- Live in Germany 2002 DVD
Darkthrone- Live 2 DVD set
Hey hey hey. Can you copy the Watain dvd and trade it with me for something? What's on it and how's the quality?

Yea I ordered the Watain and Darkthrone DVDs from black metal dvds (or brainsmash, their the same). I let you know the quality/ tracklisting when it comes in. The seller wouldnt give me track information but I was told the recording was quite good. We shall see in a few days.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea I ordered the Watain and Darkthrone DVDs from black metal dvds (or brainsmash, their the same). I let you know the quality/ tracklisting when it comes in. The seller wouldnt give me track information but I was told the recording was quite good. We shall see in a few days.

kewl, it's pretty cheap so i think i'll get one unless the quality is really poor even though i'm not a big fan of live recordings in general

Shit... I just got my Thergothon "Stream from the Heavens" gatefold LP. It is a thing of utter beauty. People who don't have this (probably top-10 of all time) album yet, I urge to to get it, and especially the LP version before it's sold out.

spaffe said:
kewl, it's pretty cheap so i think i'll get one unless the quality is really poor even though i'm not a big fan of live recordings in general
Yea. It says the quality is good, but then again, thats subjective opinion. The Immortal and the other Judas Iscariot DVD I ordered from them were both pretty good quality in both sound and video, so I hope they meet those same standards.

Memorial Day Haul:

Blackmore's Night - Ghost of A Rose
Jimi Hendrix - Blue Wild Angel
Anthrax - We've Come For You All
Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (remaster)
Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow (remaster)
Armored Saint - Symbol of Salvation (3CD)

all $9.99 at circuit city

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea. It says the quality is good, but then again, thats subjective opinion. The Immortal and the other Judas Iscariot DVD I ordered from them were both pretty good quality in both sound and video, so I hope they meet those same standards.

in an ebay auction where it was sold it said that it ended rather abruptly at the end, not that big a problem unless it's in the middle of a song. oh well, we shall see

HOLLENTHON - With Vilest of Worms to Dwell
TENHI - Kauan
BLUT AUS NORD - The Work Which Transforms God
AVRIGUS - The Secret Kingdom
NEUROSIS - Souls at Zero
SOFT MACHINE - Third
MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA - Apocalypse
MARILLION - Clutching At Straws + Bonus CD

ordered:

DUB BUK - that blah-blah vy! album
BLAZING ETERNITY - Times and Unknown Waters
ORODRUIN - Epicurean Mass
WATCHMAKER - Kill.Fucking.Everyone. (from Papa)

Scald - Nematoid: Specimen parts I - IV

This will be my first experience from Scald when it arrives (Ebay), wish me luck! :)

NAD said:
knives > guns

indeed :D, but i need to find a 14" or so blade somewhere and that will be somewhat tricky. a large blade was recomended for beginners (it's easier to stick a big heavy blade), it's almost a short sword at that length but that could come in handy in the event of bear attacks or such

Status
Not open for further replies.