My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running out of albums to buy... Need some help here. Bands like Deathspell Omega, the new Pest EP, Nasheim, Taake, Agalloch, Drudkh... play the kind of music I am looking for. Any recommendations? No NSBM please.

I'm not sure. I have both albums, and after reading the lyrics, I saw nothing relating to NSBM. The lyrics only deal with Pagans, forests, warriors of Wotan, and fighting mean ol' Christianity. Sounds like the subject matter of countless other black metal bands.

Hate Forest might be NSBM, but I'm ot sure, really. Though, if HF is NSBM, the chances of Drudkh being NSBM are fairly good.

Yea Im like 90% shure that HF is tied to NSBM. As far as I can tell Drudkh has nothing to do with NSBM though. Although it does relate some seeing as Drudkh mean Wood in Sanskrit, the original Aryan Language.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea Im like 90% shure that HF is tied to NSBM. As far as I can tell Drudkh has nothing to do with NSBM though. Although it does relate some seeing as Drudkh mean Wood in Sanskrit, the original Aryan Language.
Sorry, how does it relate (because Drudkh is a Sanskrit word)?

I think it's cool that lots of people in India (and most of Persian territory -> South Asia) probably don't know about all these NSBM bands paying tribute to their true Aryan ancestary.

Will do.

That reminds me, Rudra are touring the US soon. Are they coming to New York though? Yeah, Albany. Pfft, might as well be in Canada. So these guys come all the way from Singapore, and I can't be arsed to drive 3 hours. :loco:

Heh, that's 50megs.com's fault then. Really, just use Firefox and be done with it. (I realize you might be at work and some shit "company policy" demands you use shit instead of a decent browser) Anyhoo, I don't ever notice any of that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.