My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spaffe said:
yeah with some effort it should not be that hard to locate, 3000 copies were made so there's no risk of it getting sold out in some time yet.

I'll keep an eye out for it when I get some more money.

I also remember saying you don't like (or don't like very much) Katharsis, and I like them a lot so maybe the same could happen with the Svartsyn CDs :)

nah i doubt it :p, i heard some kruzifixxion (+spelling) a few months ago and it was mainly that awful screechy voice that turned me off, couldn't bear it long enough to catch the musical bit hehe

Nate The Great said:
Much better than expected! I got it brand new for $6 at a local CD shop. It is heavy with the keyboards, but this is one of the very, very few examples of metal where that actually works for the better.
True. The first time I heard Dol Guldur (or at least the first track), I thought I was listening to Kraftwerk!

Caelum Adustum said:
I was going to get "The True Legend," but since "...His Majesty" is newer I thought it would be a bit more developed and such so I bought it instead. I had no luck finding the split with Arckanun, then again I didn't look very hard.

I'll let you know how it is when I get it.
Last time I checked THR had it in stock.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Last time I checked THR had it in stock.

I would get it from there, but I'm not sure if they take paypal (I'm still waiting for a reply) or not and I don't like sending money over seas often. I could get it when I get my Watain cassette, but I'll only have enough for two cassettes (I'm also getting Weakling) so it'll have to wait.

yea I generally dont like sending alot of money in envelopes period. The guy from THR unfortunately doesnt accept Paypal. Although you can get that weakling from plenty of U.S. distro's as well.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Although you can get that weakling from plenty of U.S. distro's as well.

I have to spend at least $12 at THR since I'm from over seas, otherwise I probably would get Weakling elsewhere.

Bathory - Blood Fire Death LS
Celtic Frost TS
Carpathian Forest patch
Ancient Rites patch
Chainsaw patch
one more patch but I can't remember what it was
Vlad Tepes/Torgeist split LP
Nokturnal Mortum - To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire LP
Chainsaw - Smell the Saw CD
Pagan Rites - The RItes of the Pagan Warriors CD
Mayhem/Morbid CD
Beer
Vodka

I think that's it

Got these through this morning:

Bathory - Blood on Ice
Drawn - A New World?
Summoning - Dol Guldur
Geasa - Angel's Cry
Megiddo - The Atavism of Evil (#27/666 - didn't know this was limited)
Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising

Alright. Been thinking of getting that one for quite a while based on comparisons to early In the Woods... and stuff.

Came in the mail:
Thergothon demo tape (thanks Morgion guy)
Sentenced "Story: A Recollection" (thanks NAD)
Woods of Ypres "Pursuit of the Sun and Allure of the Earth" promo (thanks David Gold)s

EDIT: Oh, and the surprise CD-R's NAD sent me: Hypocrisy "Penetralia" (whee) and... wait for it... A Perfect Circle "13th Step." Haha we'll just have to see.

NicodemiX said:
Finally got in my package from Spread Evil

Hate Forest "The Gates" T-Shirt
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends Vinyl

The vinyl of forgotten legends has an alternate artwork, B&W and similar in the style that was used on the Burzum - s/t, while the cover is properly labeled with the band name and album title... I was expecting a larger version of the CD art. *shrugs*
Heh, as I told Sorath when we saw the FL vinyl on Wacken... that album doesn't SOUND grey. Anyhoo, those pics that were used as front and back cover are pretty nice anyway and are, amongst others of the same style, in the booklet of the CD version.

What, you got the woods of ypres cd already? Fuck... But you said promo, so I hope mine is late because it's the "retail" version.

Status
Not open for further replies.