My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik said:
Woods of Ypres "Pursuit of the Sun and Allure of the Earth" promo (thanks David Gold)s
So the promo went to you direct? I was wondering where that was. Ok well, I guess it saved me the postage to Sweden. :tickled:

(Erik - check your e-mails - got an update on Fenriz and our trade etc).

Just sent money for:

Watain - The Ritual Macabre TAPE
Weakling - Dead as Dreams TAPE

Damn it, I just noticed THR has Temple of Baal "Servants of the Beast."

Arckanum - Fran Marder LP
Horna - Perimä vihasta ja veri kostosta 10"

I should get these two on saturday.

Caelum Adustum said:
Damn it, I just noticed THR has Temple of Baal "Servants of the Beast."

i thought of checking that one out as well but the reviews i read were pretty tepid in general and made me change my mind. have you heard any of it or is it just a chance purchase?

spaffe said:
i thought of checking that one out as well but the reviews i read were pretty tepid in general and made me change my mind. have you heard any of it or is it just a chance purchase?

I've downloaded MP3s from their website (albeit none were from this album) and they sound pretty good, not the best BM I've ever heard but good.

SWANS - Cop/Young God + Greed/Holy Money (Doom metal!?!?!? Shit, this rules.)
THROES OF DAWN - Dreams of the Black Earth
EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER - Tarkus
EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER - Trilogy
EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER - Pictures at an Exhibition
LEVIATHAN - The Tenth Sub-Level of Suicids
NEKTAR - Journey to the Center of the Eye
GENESIS - From Genesis to Revelation (vinyl)

There is no need to reiterate how much I rule.

I tried to buy The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway last night but Columbia House wouldn't let me use my boner points. I cursed them.

Yeah, definitely. Although, this sounds like blasphemy coming from a Genesis fan, but I've never been a huge fan of "Watcher of the Skies" (please shoot me now for saying that...).

I've always found that "Supper's Ready" is SOOOOOOOO good that the rest of the material pales in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.