My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like California too much. If anything, hopefully someone will be willing to do a trade. Everything is in great condition.

I'm being a whore for Morbid Winter again: filling in some holes in my collection and trying out some new stuff. Ordered the following:

Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
Agalloch - The Mantle
Bathory - Blood Fire Death
Bathory - Hammerheart
Bathory - Nordland I
Bathory - Nordland II
Burzum - Daudi Baldrs
Burzum - Hlidskjalf
Ghoul - We Came For The Dead
Nargaroth - Herbstleyd
Primordial - A Journey's End
Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame
Primordial - Storm Before Calm
Taake - Over Bjoergvin Graater Himmerik
Dub Buk - Idu Na Vy! (tape) [for collecting purposes]
Venedae - Siedem Kamiennych Oblicz (tape)
Lutomysl - The Challenge (tape)
Lutomysl - I(')MQUI(nt)ESs/cENCE (tape)

Cea Serin - "...where memories combine..." (so progressive that one of the songs features a tap dance solo)

Green Carnation - "Blessing In Disguise"

Awesome. It's such a shame those albums aren't re-released. Maybe someday, but talk about lost gems!

Yeah I like Kayo Dot more as well, but Bath and LYBM are still pretty awesome. Not a huge fan of My Fruit, but I'm glad I have it and give it a spin now and then.

Ordered today:

Kaosritual - Rituell Katarsis MC
Matricide - Black Mass Gathering MC
Matricide - Blasphemic Fire MC
Domini Inferi - In Nomine Domini Inferi MC
Klage - Velvinters Kraft MC

Just ordered:

Deathspell Omega - Fetus Shirt
Dödfödd Shirt
Leviathan (Swe) - Far Beyond the Light
Celestia - Apparitia: Sumptuous Spectre

They (Ajna) already sold out of the DsO logo shirts, the one that I wanted, since they put them up yesterday :erk: . And the bastards don't say what sizes they have available of all the shirts except Celestia so I don't even know if they have the right size of Dödfödd shirt (could email but that would take time thus lessoning my chances of getting DsO shirt before they sold out).

And Celestia better not be gay, as I've seen them described as "Romantic black metal."

No way, there is a DSO logo shirt? I want one badly cause that is the coolest logo ever. If you ever see them again send me a Pm please.
Btw, how can you afford to haul so much?

Tranquillian said:
No way, there is a DSO logo shirt? I want one badly cause that is the coolest logo ever. If you ever see them again send me a Pm please.
Btw, how can you afford to haul so much?
Supposedly it was the last shipment Ajna would ever recieve of the DsO shirts, so once they're gone, they're gone. The shirt I got looks like the poster that came with the DLP of SMR,C, and as far as I know he still has some of these left in size Large.

I work 25-30 hours a week, I'm 17 so I don't have to pay bills or anything, and I drive as little as possible so I only have to spend minimal amounts on gas.

Plus the second haul was only 10 dollars, the first wasn't too much either since they are all cassettes.

as detailed in my other thread, I just placed an order of some vinyls (for distribution)

10 x Leviathan - Tentacles of Whorror (2LP limited to 500 copies on blood red vinyl)
10 x Melechesh - The Ziggurat Scrolls (10" EP limited to 500 copies)

Status
Not open for further replies.