My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed In Sin - Blessed In Sin
Capricornus/Der Sturmer - Polish-Hellenic Alliance Against Z.O.G.!
Genocide Kommando - Black Metal Supremacy
Kristallnacht - Warspirit

Ayeka said:
Blessed In Sin - Blessed In Sin
Capricornus/Der Sturmer - Polish-Hellenic Alliance Against Z.O.G.!
Genocide Kommando - Black Metal Supremacy
Kristallnacht - Warspirit
Nice racist haul there.

I bought a Hate Forest TS awhile back, used from some distro. I don't know much about it except that it has the cover of "The Gates" on it, and that I haven't seen it ANYWHERE, nor has my favorite distributor who has seen pretty much everything. In any case, it must be fucking rare, and I finally got around to taking some pics:

Front/Sleeve:
Picture009sm.jpg

back image:
Picture010sm.jpg

NicodemiX said:
I bought a Hate Forest TS awhile back, used from some distro. I don't know much about it except that it has the cover of "The Gates" on it, and that I haven't seen it ANYWHERE, nor has my favorite distributor who has seen pretty much everything. In any case, it must be fucking rare, and I finally got around to taking some pics:

pretty kewl, though i fail to see how crushing human ignorance and stonehenge is related

jimbobhickville said:
I dunno what happened to Thought Industry. They seemed to disappear from the internet at least. It's a shame; they're one of my favorite bands. I'll have to update that entry when I get a chance.
Here's what somebody over at PM: X had to say about Thought Industry:

Thought Industry is currently temporarily on hiatus. Check out Brent Oberlins new band Cosmonaut. Cosmonaut are very reminiscent of Black Umbrella era Thought Industry, sound samples can be found at the address below. Also check out the Thought Industry forum at http://www.web4insects.net and check out the live performance videos from the Shortwave tour.

Metal Blade really dropped the ball on these guys, they should have been huge. Cheers...

http://www.cosmonautweb.com/

Caelum Adustum said:
Deathspell Omega - Fetus Shirt
Dödfödd Shirt
Leviathan (Swe) - Far Beyond the Light
Celestia - Apparitia: Sumptuous Spectre

Got this today. The shirts rule. I like this Leviathan a lot more than the one more commonly known. And Celestia is better than I thought they would be, but not great.

Caelum Adustum said:
Temple of Baal - Servants of the Beast CD
Akihma - Apud Excessum MC
Aska (Swe) - Förintelsehymner MC
Svartr Strijd - En Sista Vind MC

I also got these today. Temple of Baal is better than the MP3s I heard on their site. Aska and Svartr Strijd are excellent (except the rehearsal tracks on SS which are barely audible) and I'm listening to Akihma right now and so far so good.

And why the must THR not mark their tapes, as well as only put music on one facking side.

J. said:
that Kristallnacht is really good. I have only a few Blessed in Sin songs from the 3-way split.
The tape turned out really quite cool. It's got very overt 'kvlt' underground production, especially on the live side, terrible quality bootleg. But you can tell there's music underneath, as opposed to vague powerchord riffs. If there's ever been an album that encourages you to look past the production and concentrate on the music, it's this.

I should be picking up the 3-way split soon :) really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.