My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm

I'm currently sitting in an Internet cafe type thing in Stockholm-Arlanda airport waiting for a plane that's due to arrive in about 2 hours... So I might as well type up what I bought in London and Uppsala...

Cathedral "The VIIth Coming" CD
Devastation "Signs of Life" LP
Immortal "Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism" CD
Kreator "Extreme Aggression" LP
Mar de Grises "The Tatterdemalion (sp?) Express" CD
Slayer "Seasons in the Abyss" CD
Venom "Warhead" 12"

Hooray - Erik came back to us. Let's never fight again.

I think you should really find that Mars de Grises quite exceptional in a "lets push the envelope" kind of way.

I've heard it and it's generally good, sometimes great, needs more time to grow. It's kind of like Tiamat "Wildhoney" era playing Thergothon

Went to an actual music store today, found some good shit for cheap. Woo.

Danzig - Circle of Snakes
Mr. Bungle - s/t
Dead Soul Tribe - A Murder of Crows
R.E.M. - Automatic for the People

DVD: life of brian (criterion collection)

<--- winnar,
since it has two commentary tracks with john cleese, terry gilliam, eric idle, terry jones, and michael palin not present on the more widespread version of the movie :kickass: (is that smiley headbanging slower than usual for you as well?)

Opeth17 said:
Arrived from Romania/Bestial Records:

Negura Bunget box set containing Zirnindu-Sa, Sala Molksa/From Transylvanian Forest, Maiastru Sfetnic and a nice poster to hang on my wall by my Vintersorg one.

:kickass:
I've been waiting for mine since July 28th or 29th :kickass:

It should arrive soon then. I sent the cash out on July 28th and he received it on August 24th and e-mailed me to confirm that he received payment. The package was sent out on the 25th and arrived today.

I also sent my cash registered and had him send the package registered in return. Got here quicker than I expected actually. :tickled:

jimbobhickville said:
good score on the Thought Industry - it's an awesome disc and fairly hard to find nowadays.
Librarius Metallicus says "Work is in progress on a new CD due out in 2003 or 2004.". Whatever happened to that? Also, their website has been replaced by a domain squatter. I heard that Metal Blade deleted "Short Wave on a Cold Day" within a year (bastards).

Status
Not open for further replies.