My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of those Historica boxes they've printed now, 15000 ?
They've been on a huge list of distros for years.

Tranquillian said:
I wonder how many of those Historica boxes they've printed now, 15000 ?
They've been on a huge list of distros for years.

Hehe since they're bootlegs the manufactures have probably wanted to make as many as possible, though Nergal would perhaps have done the same I guess, since he's known not to hide the fact that he wants to make money on his music.

And latest purchases:
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon CD
Summoning - Stronghold CD
Empyrium - W.a.N.t.W.G.P. 2 x 7" PIC- EP \o/ \o/ \o/

got in some trades:

Mournful Congregation - The Dawning of Mournful Hymns (Weird Truth - 2CD) from J.
November's Doom - Welcome To The Fade (Dark Symphonies - CD) from The Dreamreader

score

spaffe said:
Hehe since they're bootlegs the manufactures have probably wanted to make as many as possible, though Nergal would perhaps have done the same I guess, since he's known not to hide the fact that he wants to make money on his music.

And latest purchases:
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon CD
Summoning - Stronghold CD
Empyrium - W.a.N.t.W.G.P. 2 x 7" PIC- EP \o/ \o/ \o/
Well if there's 3000 available, there will be no need to press more, at least in some years. Think about it, there was 2000 copies of Samael or Old Man's Child boxes available and still are. Those things solds very slow, since they're not so cheap. So I believe there are no re-press at least yet.

The box beeing a bootleg, hmmm, well the band can think so, but if I've understand correctly it's not. Behemoth have just done a stupid deal in the past and now have to pay for it.

So you got the Empyrium!!! From that swedish store or where? Anyway, congratulations!

M.Lehto said:
The box beeing a bootleg, hmmm, well the band can think so, but if I've understand correctly it's not. Behemoth have just done a stupid deal in the past and now have to pay for it.

My only source is their, somewhat biased, homepage so you might be right.

So you got the Empyrium!!! From that swedish store or where? Anyway, congratulations!

Yup, I thought they'd just forgotten to delete it from their pages as it sold out, but not so it seems. It was not overpriced either as one might expect, so it's all winnar etc :D

Have you gotten your copy yet Doom?

original-91.jpg

Sony Ericsson T230, bought it used (for about two months) and therefore laughably cheap off a mate.

King Diamond - House of God
Hearse - Armageddon Mon Amour
Armageddon - Crossing the Rubicon

ESP F-50 LTD in Black Cherry.

Whoa a whole shitload of stuff has arrived lately. J. and Doomcifer, thanks for the CDs (and thanks for the Wedding Invitation Pointers, Doomcifer :lol: ), some other shits, and the latest batch of promos.

So much shit I'm going to go out and drink beer in celebration. :loco:

:lol: No problem man. I figured I'd get you more female-frustrated and get to hear you whine some more. :loco:

Actually, a stack of 'em was on the counter and I glanced over and had to toss one in for a chuckle.

Cruachan - The Middle Kingdom LP (trade from spaffe)

He also sent me a Swedish (ginger?) cookie. I feel bad now since I didn't send him anything cool like that:( . I will enjoy this cookie however. Thanks! (PS: I hope that he isn't trying to tell me something by the shape of aforementioned cookie :loco: )

The swedish name for it is pepparkaka and they rock. Why would you not eat it? Slap your flatmates around for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.