My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah some beer some smokesa and some god damn Funyones. That's hwat I bought tonight and the shit RUUUUUUUUUUUUL:ed.

Got a Mütiilation/Horna/Nifelheim/Murder Rape/Deströyer 666 live VHS today... Not I just have to figure out why it's not fucking working maybe brightboy mike bought an NTSC VHS

NicodemiX said:
Haha, I showed the cookie to people I live with and they both went "WTF? you're actually going to eat that?"

I did just eat it. It was good.

I'm glad you did, it's made by the finest maker of ginger snaps in Sweden imo, namely Nyåkers.

Isis - Panopticon
Mono - Walking Cloud, Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined

Now let's see how likely I am to make it until March 22, 2005 before I buy another CD.

Xasthur/Nachtmystium split 7" (ltd 1000, pin) Autopsy Kitchen Records 2004
Arckanum: Kaos Svarta Mar 12" MLP (ltd 1000, sticker) Blut Und Eisen 2003
Wongraven: Fjelltronen CD
NH#2 Magazine

434.jpg

fotmbm said:
It is, and when I was there (with school sometime in my lost childhood) we got broken cookis FOR FREE!!111!!!!!!!!!11111

OMGWOTF!!1 I bet they only give it to snotty little brats though, coming to visit in order to indoctrinate them and make the forever fateful consumers ;(
I wonder what they'd say if I, a strapping young lad in his twenties with zits and a sparse little beard, would march in and demand free cookies, perhaps they'd give me a free box out of compassion for my miserable state

Easily in my top 10 of all time, good job.

This past weekend my dad unearthed my original copy of Seas of Cheese, a poor quality dub (from 1991) on a poor quality tape (from 1982). I used to listen to that thing daily and just seeing it brought back a lot of memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.