My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henrik Main said:
Have you seen this? Taken from Metal Archives:

Latest band statement: "We do not perform Black Metal anymore, we do not want to be associated with the Black Metal scene of today nor yesterday. How people see our tunes from the outside dosen't matter, we are what we are and not what you think. We are not a Black Metal band anymore and we will never be again. Black Metal has been infected with unserious people who abuse it's (un)holy essence and that is not what we stand for. Therefore we will get as far away from this shit as possible. All is said, enough! Consider this to be 100% official." - A. & Graav anno serpenti 2004
I've seen it, it's an old story. Still the album is a killer and as far as I know, in this board, here are not a single people who is 100% committed to BM, so no one should have problem with this.

d2_1_b.JPG

LP

nope, Century Media re-issued it.

THe Cacaphonous version is fairly rare, I believe, though, I could be wrong.

I was going to say the same, I've never seen anything except the Cacophonous version anywhere. The Century Media thing must have been a US-only thing if you're right.

it was North Amrica from CM. From the CM shop:

Dimmu Borgir
Stormblast (Reissue)

If you missed this piece of classic Norwegian black metal the first time around, this domestic reissue for North America presents the 1996 original in all its darkened, sinister glory.

The only one I've ever seen around is the Cacophonus one as well. The ones I've seen even still have the tracks 7 & 8 switched around in a misprint. heh.

Christmas Haul:

The Chasm-The Spell of Retribution
Malevolent Creation-Warkult
In Battle-Welcome to the Battlefield
Insision-Revealed and Worshipped
Vomitory-Primal Massacre
Dismember-Where Ironcrosses Grow
Sodom-Agent Orange
Possessed-Seven Churches
Destruction-The Antichrist
Behemoth-Crush Fukk Create DVD

Doomcifer said:
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Twilight of The Idols

finally..
Do you have Down Among the Deadmen yet?

Found at DVDempire.com....

Iron Maiden - The Early Days pt 1 for $18

...although I suspect they didn't update the delayed release date 'cos it said "in stock, 1 left". Still, I thought it was worth ordering now just to lock in that cheap price. Fuck, TER are selling it for $26, and Amazon are selling it for $46...! Crazy.

I'm just going to move back to London and then order everything from the US, including my groceries. :loco:

Doomcifer said:
Lucifugum - Back to CHopped Down Roots

Thanks spaffe! :)

We'll see about that Firebox comp too, lol. :loco:

Great, I hope you like it. That sampler was pretty crappy yes, but then I'm not very into that "progressive" stuff ;) Hopefully you'll find something worthwhile for you on it

NicodemiX said:
The only one I've ever seen around is the Cacophonus one as well. The ones I've seen even still have the tracks 7 & 8 switched around in a misprint. heh.

There are two Cacophonus versions with different back pictures, the reissue has mr Shagrath with a big sword and the older... something else, can't remember what though

Opeth17 said:
Malevolent Creation-Warkult
Insision-Revealed and Worshipped
Vomitory-Primal Massacre

'cking score, the first two will end up in my Top 10 of 2004 list, probably even amongst the TOP 5, whereas Vomitory probably will get a place in the Top 15/Top 20.

KREATOR - Endless Pain LP (with flag of hate bonus yay)
KREATOR - Terrible Certainty LP
KREATOR - Out from the Dark... Into the Light MLP

DAMMIT this thread was on page 2, are you people starting to hate hevvy fakkin mettal?

Status
Not open for further replies.