Status
Not open for further replies.
3c_1.JPG

(7" record)

and

Reclusiam CD

JayKeeley said:
Iron Maiden - The Early Days pt 1 for $18

...although I suspect they didn't update the delayed release date 'cos it said "in stock, 1 left". Still, I thought it was worth ordering now just to lock in that cheap price. Fuck, TER are selling it for $26, and Amazon are selling it for $46...! Crazy.
Quoting one self is gay, that much is a fact. But what is not gay is that I just got shipping confirmation for this Iron Maiden DVD, a tracking #, and a confirmed price of $17.88.

"As the sun breaks above the ground, an old man stands on the hill...LET IT GO!!!" :kickass:

fotmbm said:
KREATOR - Terrible Certainty LP
Totally underrated album.

Last score from a local used CD store:
Watchmaker – Kill.Fucking.Everyone (Apparently it's pushing the boundaries of thrash metal, but it really sounds more like grindcore than anything else. Still, any album where the musicians are described as providing "Vocal Fucking Terror," "Guitar Fucking Attack," "Guitar Counter Fucking Attack," "Demolition Fucking Bass" and "Drum Fucking Turret" deserves another chance from me.)

Accept - Balls To the Wall (Classic metal, why the hell not? I shoulda gotten something earlier and more speed-metally, methinks, but this isn't bad...a little more AC/DC than I was expecting.)

Sodom - Persecution Mania (Should not need description. Fucken awesome. Buy it.)

Well, hehe, if you DO push the boundaries of thrash metal, where "boundaries" equals "speed", you basically end up at grindcore anyway (see: HANGTHEPOPEHANGTHEPOPEHANGTHEPOPEHANGTHEPOPEHANGTHEPOPEHANGTHEPOPEHANGHIMWITHAFUCKENROPE)

Apparently they simply lumped them together with many bands in that area, since their connected to quite a few in that scene. But its quite obvious that there is no "Stoner" or " Psychedelic" elements to weakling that I can hear.

And about Watchmaker, give them time. That album had to grow on me and it took awhile. Im usually weary of Grindcore-cross over music though because that genre is so completly saturated with thousands or horrible clone bands. Then again, so is death metal, black metal, thrash metal, etc.

This is what ive picked up in the last two weeks, I cant remember if Ive posted any of it or not.

Bongzilla- Stash
Bongzilla- Shake: The singles
Buried at Sea- Migration
Camel- Echoes (Retrospective)
Cathedral- Forest of Equilibrium
Celtic Frost- To Mega Therion LP
Circle of Dead Children- Starving the Vultures
Decapitated- Nihility
EyeHateGod- Southen Discomfort
Gorguts- Obscura
In Flames- Whoracle
I.C.E.- Apocalyptic end in White
Napalm Death- Scum
Neurosis- Through Silver in Blood
Nile- In the Beginning
Opeth- Morningrise
Pentagram- First Daze Here
Pig Destroyer- 38 Counts of Battery
Primus- Rhinoplasty
The Red Chord- Fused together in Revolving Doors
Sleep- Sleep's Holy Mountain
Today is the Day- Temple of the Morning Star
Tusk- Tree of no Return
Wolf Eyes- Slicer

I have a bid on "For All Tid" on Orange Vinyl.

... fuck you, that album rocks. I like to pretend Dimmu Borgir broke up after Stromblast and never had a change to suck and start pressing Wristwatches and boxershorts.

Marksveld said:
I have a bid on "For All Tid" on Orange Vinyl.

... fuck you, that album rocks. I like to pretend Dimmu Borgir broke up after Stromblast and never had a change to suck and start pressing Wristwatches and boxershorts.

lol u leik dummy burger

just found this in my door. It's probably been there all afternoon:

a box with a lot a cyrillic text on it containing:

NicodemiX said:
Empyrium - A Wintersunset...
Empyrium - Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays
Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields
Empyrium - Weiland
Into Eternity - s/t
Mourning Beloveth - Dust
Mourning Beloveth - The Sullen Sulcus
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet

:headbang:

Ordered:

Armagedda - Only True Believers LP
Harmaa - Airut:Aamujen CD

Since I really like Tenhi's more piano-oriented stuff, I can't wait to get this Harmaa-record to my hands.

Some shits showed up today, including a Kayo Dot t-shirt, some coupons, a newspaper, a Sierra Nevada bottle cap, and a lolly. I just ate the lolly, hopefully BWD didn't dip it in PCP before sending it off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.