My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked this up from Moribund Cult.

UR004 NOKTURNAL MORTUM “11 Years Among the Sheep” 2xCD Pagan BM Cult. Anthology/History release with LOTS of demo/unreleased tracks + KILLER 28 page extensive booklet. 20.00

Haha, one song on that is so fucked up... You know the DUDUDU-DUDUDU-DU-DUUUUH noise that mobile phones make in nearby speakers when receiving a message/call? Yeah, apparently somehow they managed to get a fair amount on that stuff on the master tape of one of the songs, namely the pre-"Lunar Poetry" demo version of "Perun's Celestial Silver" :erk:

Okay...here we go...

Armagedda - Ond Spiritism
Krohm - A World Through Dead Eyes
End - II
Damnation - Destructo Evangelia
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal
Ancalagon - First Age: Entering Legenda
Orodruin - Claw Tower and other...
Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy
Solitude Aeturnus - Into The Depths of Sorrow (remastered)
Nachtfalke - Land of Frost
Altar of Perversion - From Dead Temples
Woodtemple - The Call From The Pagan Woods

:kickass:

Holy FUCK!

More...

Velvet Cacoon - Genevieve
Graveland - Dawn of Iron Blades
Iuvenes - When Heroes Will Rise

MOTHERFUCK!!!!!!! :kickass:

I sold a shitload of cd's I no longer wanted on EBay and have loads of cash to spend on cd's I actually want badly. WOO!

JayKeeley said:
Where in living FUCK did you find this? Do you have their rare debut (even on MP3 - I'll take it in any format)...

Dude, you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCING have to own their stuff. It is some of the most passionate music I have ever heard. I have Volume 1 and now this new one coming in the mail. I got it off of Abyss Records but I don't think he has anymore. I believe Hellride has the new Lords of Hypocrisy as well but it's like $20, I believe.

I can send you cd-r as it is absolutely ESSENTIAL music to anybody who calls themselves a fan of music.

all showed up while I was gone:

Amorphis - Tuonela
Destroyer 666 - Cold Steel...For an Iron Age
Einherjer - Dragons of the North
Einherjer - Norwegian Native Art
Einherjer - Blot
Windir - 1184

Scald shirt
2 pair of Gap jeans
tons of wedding presents

Apparently weakling is "CRAZY PSYCHEDELIC STONER BLACK METAL". All I can say is fuck that. And as for my latest purchases

Wintersun - s/t
Windir - Arntor, Ein Windir (a YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS purchase)

Fleshcrawl - Descend into the absurd, used

^^Agree about the Windir, I listened to that earlier today as a matter of fact.

M.Lehto said:
That's just fvcking amazing album, can't praise it enough!

Have you seen this? Taken from Metal Archives:

Latest band statement: "We do not perform Black Metal anymore, we do not want to be associated with the Black Metal scene of today nor yesterday. How people see our tunes from the outside dosen't matter, we are what we are and not what you think. We are not a Black Metal band anymore and we will never be again. Black Metal has been infected with unserious people who abuse it's (un)holy essence and that is not what we stand for. Therefore we will get as far away from this shit as possible. All is said, enough! Consider this to be 100% official." - A. & Graav anno serpenti 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.