My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... that's a good idea. Here's a better one:

beerindex.jpg

http://www.beermonthclub.com/

hahaha, guess you haven't seen christmas vacation in a while...

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, that was his Christmas bonus from the boss, right?

It's been years since I've seen that, and A Christmas Story too. "You'll shoot yer eye out, you'll shoot yer eye out, you'll shoot yer eye out..."

Forgot to post these a few days ago:

Khanate - Things Viral
Watchmaker - Kill.Fucking.Everyone.
Rune - The End of Nothing
Burnt by the Sun - The Perfect is the Enemy of Good
Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antartica
The Dismemberment Plan - Change (I had to buy these two again, a friend scratched my originals :()

Christmas shopping at The End:
Ulver - Kveldssanger
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
In Flames - Jester's Race
Omnium Gatherum - Spirits and August Light

And for me...
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Tiamat - A Deeper Kind of Slumber

Actually most of my recent purchases were accompanied by Xmas gifts, but this was the only order where I ordered people something worthy of being displayed on a metal fforum. :)

NAD said:
Ulver - Kveldssanger
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
In Flames - Jester's Race
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Tiamat - A Deeper Kind of Slumber
YAYAYAYA you got Tiamat. Yay for you.

That Burzum album contains the best song ever as I've said numerous times. The In Flames album is good -- btw is that the gay Digipak edition with "Black-Ash Inheritance" tacked on? Ulver's great of course, EoS too (much better than II.) Good haul - I myself own all the above 'cept OG. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.