My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Ulver, Edge of Sanity, In Flames, and Omnium Gatherum are Xmas gifts for friends, I like to introduce them to the weird shit I listen to about once a year (I already own those). /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

And yes, the Jester Race is the gay digipak version, same as mine. /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

JayKeeley said:
I was gonna say, I absolutley knew you owned those already. Don't ever confuse us like that again. /forum/images/smilies/cool.gif
Sorry. I was drunk out of my gourd when I made that post, it's a miracle any of it was coherent, let alone spelled correctly. :D

Concerning the Unmoored , it's ok but not what I expected , a little bit disappointing . I don't think it'll improve with more listens. Not bad though

Just (finally) bought the whole Primordial catalogue . This band owns .

\m/. Primordial rules, "A Journey's End" is my favourite so far (been there, bought that, got the long sleeve t-shirt) but I don't have "Storm Before Calm" yet.

I like Spirit the Earth Aflame the most, but A Journeys End does indeed rule. Storm Before Calm grew on me a lot, but it's still a step down IMO.

Bran Barr - Les Chroniques de Naerg
Kalibas/Rune - Split CD
Pig Destroyer - 38 Counts of Battery
Red Harvest - There's Beauty in the Purity of Sadness

And I also picked up something a little different:

Caedmon's Call - 40 Acres

This is folk influenced pop with a Christian bent. This is far from being "worship" music, but more along the lines of Extol lyrics. It's feel-good music and has excellent songwriting. I am enjoying it thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.