My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAD said:
Books especially man. I look at my shelves, and even though I've been reading quite a bit over the past year, I still have a bunch that I haven't even opened. But who cares? They are there when you're ready, ya know?
Spot on :cool:

Anthrax - Spreading The Disease
Overkill - From The Underground And Below
Overkill - Necroshine

Xyster "In Good Faith?" LP -- great old British thrash.

NOTE that I have not broken my bet with Sorath -- this was an exception, because it is an eBay win, and I had bid on the item before I made the bet. So this is the last record I will buy for quite a while.

yeah, I owned them both when they first came out, but then got rid of them. At $5.50 a pop, I couldn't pass it up.

your review reminded me how good they were

Where do you always find those cheap used CDs? I'm sure you've posted it numerous times, but maybe this time I'll actually bookmark it. ;)

actually, the cheapies I find are local stores. There are about 4 really good stores for used metal in Houston. But then there are stores like Wherehouse Music and Half Price Books around here where people just unload whatever they have for some quick cash, not even paying attention to what they are getting rid of.

As for online stores, I buy my cheapies from www.half.com. You can get an excellent condition CD for $5-$8 bucks, sometimes even brand new.

Cool.

I really need to start going to local stores more often, generally all my CD purchases are on a whim while sitting at the computer though.

I just have a lot of time on my hands, and hunting for CDs is a hobby of mine.Some weekends I'll visit like 6 or 7 music stores in a day.

NOTE TO SELF: Get a fucking life.

Status
Not open for further replies.