My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edge of Sanity - Crimson II

It was my understanding that this was delayed until 9/9, but The End had it on their website so I ordered it.

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered Crimson II from The End as well. Along with that...

Blood Red Throne - Monument of Death
Fleshcrawl - Bloodshed
Aborted - Engineering the Dead
Soulreaper - Life Erazer

NAD said:
Let me know if this is anything like Goremageddon, which I just know that you love somehow... :Spin:

I've had a burn of it for a while now, but it will complete my actual cd collection by Aborted.

somehow? You don't like Goremageddon? Engineering the Dead ain't much different really, but I like the new one a little bit more.

Nah man I was saying "somehow I know you love them" because of your avatar. :) The album is incredible, I had never even heard of them until a few weeks ago.

ANTHRAX- We've Come For you All
RUNE- The End Of Nothing
DEFILED- Divination (had a for a few weeks now, but i haven't posted on this thread for some time.)

MORK GRYNING- Pieces Of Primal Expressionism
ION DISSONANCE- Breathing Is Irrelevant (Holy shit!! Dreamlord, npearce, have you heard this???)

nice going with that Rune, Josh. Definitely one of the best of the year that I've heard.

I also ordered Edge of Sanity.

I also must mention I got Graveland's 'The Fire of Awakening'..tee hee

Dreamlord said:
nice going with that Rune, Josh. Definitely one of the best of the year that I've heard.

I also ordered Edge of Sanity.

I also must mention I got Graveland's 'The Fire of Awakening'..tee hee

It's not bad. Willowtip Records has some insane shit out there. In fact, they sent me the Rune.

Actually, NAD the two grind cds I sent you are on that label. Brace yourself.

Papa Josh said:
ION DISSONANCE- Breathing Is Irrelevant (Holy shit!! Dreamlord, npearce, have you heard this???)
OOH! OOH! PICK ME!!! :D I loved their demo man, glad the full length is out, MUST GET.

Got your two promos yesterday, what's up with that "grinding from the hood" bit!? I'll listen to them this weekend, thanks man.

Papa Josh said:
MORK GRYNING- Pieces Of Primal Expressionism

Yeah, I like this. A little hit and miss at times, but otherwise it's very good indeed. Worthy of a review - you wanna or shall I?

Check the review by NAD for .357: http://www.royalcarnage.com/Reviews/nad/ion%20dissonance/357_rev.htm

Why is our review in Unsung Heroes - is that a mistake on my part?

in the past couple weeks:

BEETHOVEN - 9th Symphony
MOZART - Various
CARL ORFF - Carmina Burana
IN FLAMES - Reroute to Remain
NEIL YOUNG - After the Gold Rush
EMPEROR VS. THORNS
CROSBY, STILLS, NASH AND YOUNG - So Far
VIVALDI - Four Seasons
ANATHEMA - Serenades
ARCH ENEMY - Anthems of Rebellion
THE GATHERING - Souvenirs**
GOD DETHRONED - Into the Lungs of Hell**

**bought used for 2 bucks

JayKeeley said:
Check the review by NAD for .357: http://www.royalcarnage.com/Reviews/nad/ion%20dissonance/357_rev.htm

Why is our review in Unsung Heroes - is that a mistake on my part?
I probably told you it was for Unsung Heroes since it was self-released and at the time they didn't have a label. I guess Willowtip picked them up though, good for them.

Seriously, if you are looking for GOOD grind, look no further than Ion Dissonance.

Dark Tranquility - Damage Done
Robert Johnson - Complete Recordings

How's that for variety? :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.