My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NicodemiX said:
I found a cool eBay store. All CDs $9.99 with S&H $5 for first CD and $2 each extra worldwide.

http://stores.ebay.com/Antan7-CD-DVD-and-ROCK-STUFF

I just ordered a bunch of stuff (DAMN YOU EBAY) and I'll post it when/if they approve my order.

They have Into Eternity's OOP s/t in stock. 8 copies left. If any of you guys were wanting this I'd go for it.

That's who I got my Candlemass cds from, and 5 other cds thats on the way. It's russian versions though, but there is nothing wrong with the quality.

ahh, I wasn't aware. I ordered all four Empyrium CDs from them as well as Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet and both of the Mourning Beloveth CDs. Hopefully it will all turn out well.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the cds. It's just licensed russian versions that they aren't really allowed to sell outside of russia cause they cost like $4-$5 there. The only notable difference is some russian text here and there.

Yeah, I have a number of those, they're completely OK

Though the Sorhin one with Swedish lyrics has SO many misprints it's almost not even funny

My promos take priority over yours (so that JayKeeley will yell at you before me :loco: ), at least I've listened to mine a handful of times, just been lazy with teh wr1tinz.

Cryptopsy-Blasphemy Made Flesh
Cryptopsy-Whisper Supremacy
Cryptopsy-And then You'll Beg
Vital Remains-Dawn of the Apocalypse
Dixie Witch-Into the Sun
Corrosion of Conformity-Blind TAPE

and a Krieg/Kult of Azazel split for free.

NAD: Your stuff arrived quite awhile back. I've only really listened to Tenebre, but it rules. Like a rock 'n roll Moonspell. Starting with Nightrage next.

Henrik Main said:
YES

ONE OF THE THREE BEST DEATH METAL RÄCKORZ EVARR

Too bad DiSalvio close to destroyed the two other Cryptopsy albums you bought, however. Lord Worm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DiSalvio
THANK YOU. Finally someone else that realizes that Lord Worm destroys DiSalvio completly. I dont think Disalvo nessecarily ruined the other two but they are nothing compared to None So Vile and Blasphemy Made Flesh. Lord Worm = Best Death Metal Vocalist ever.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
THANK YOU. Finally someone else that realizes that Lord Worm destroys DiSalvio completly. I dont think Disalvo nessecarily ruined the other two but they are nothing compared to None So Vile and Blasphemy Made Flesh. Lord Worm = Best Death Metal Vocalist ever.

You're welcome :p I think my main problem with "Whisper Supremacy" and "..And Then You'll Beg" is the lack of the killer groovy riffs that were found on "BMF", and to a certain extent "None So Vile", combined with the crap vocals and the über-technical wankery. The two are pretty good, don't get me wrong, but their first efforts absolutely slay them. Lord Worm is pretty much the best DM vocalist ever, yeah.

Krohm - A World Through Dead Eyes cd
Krohm - A World Through Dead Eyes t-shirt
Ondskapt t-shirt
Nokturnal Mortum t-shirt (unfortunately degraded to hungover-sunday-tshirt due to the swastikas)

Status
Not open for further replies.