My Latest Work (ShredderForHire's band)

This sounds awesome and this band is fucking incredible, great work dude!

Joey, how are you getting Trillian to do downward slides and hammer on/pull offs? Do you have to load up a seperate instance of it with legato settings or what? I've been trying to wrap my brain around this for a bit now, would come in handy!

yeah just load up the different libraries into the different sections of the multi's

each one is controlled by a channel switch

you just assign the channel to the note, so that when that note is played, it switches to the other group

didn't know shredder for hire was nick
nick you are fucking money this rules so hard
oh and joey you are good to haha

No for real this is fucking great. top of the line

These guys are awesomo! :3 I quite like the production, I usually don't like too much in there at once, but this works really well. IMO

so joey, any chance of sharing the POD pres.. aha :p

sick mix, and you've done a fucking amazing job on production too.

how long did this all take, roughly? i don't find his voice so bad, either!

thanks,

we recorded the whole thing in like 14 days. post production took a few weeks on nick's part (editing vocals and what not, cuz i didnt have time), and now its my turn and im spending 2 weeks on post production and mixing and mastering

fuck up, more about this band? sounds great. i notice your bass sound is more audible in your last mixes

you say that bass and drumms are programmed, so could you tell what vst bass did you use?

another great mix joey

i'll kill the verb a bit, cuz i agree with you

vocals are supposed to stick out a little, a song is nothing to me without something to say.

some of this stuff is supposed to sound digital and "midi-like". you're not supposed to have this image of a rock band high fiving and rocking out. its people, computers, robots, aliens, and lazer beams.

Yea, for sure leave the vocals just as loud as they are. Im not sure why everyone here is telling you to bury them? That makes this band pretty unique to be honest. Heavy ass music and all clean singing?? kick ass.

Nice work. especially for doing it all in 14 days. great stuff!

hey Joey great stuff man, sounds really superb - i dont like the music personally but your production chops are immense!!!