My Mini Haul

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Been gearing up for BW&BK so I've bought a few CD's and ordered a few others not affiliated with the show.

Epica-The Phantom Agony (Lmt Edition)- Gothic metal with Female vox...a lot of comparisons to Nightwish but EPica is a little heavier. This one's still growing on me.

Battlelore-Sword's Song- Lyrics based on Lord of the Rings.Musically it reminds me of...no one. OK maybe a little cross between Samael and Symphonic Goth. I absolutely love this disc. One of my favorites I've gotten in a while

Doro-LIve Old recording that includes All We Are, Hellbound, I Rule THe RUins...Haven't even listened to it yet.

Grave Digger:
Excaliber
Tunes of War
War Games

Love the War Games disc...still listening to the others. GOt these in anticipation of BW&BK.

John

zinescene said:
Been gearing up for BW&BK so I've bought a few CD's and ordered a few others not affiliated with the show.

Epica-The Phantom Agony (Lmt Edition)- Gothic metal with Female vox...a lot of comparisons to Nightwish but EPica is a little heavier. This one's still growing on me.

Battlelore-Sword's Song- Lyrics based on Lord of the Rings.Musically it reminds me of...no one. OK maybe a little cross between Samael and Symphonic Goth. I absolutely love this disc. One of my favorites I've gotten in a while

Doro-LIve Old recording that includes All We Are, Hellbound, I Rule THe RUins...Haven't even listened to it yet.

Grave Digger:
Excaliber
Tunes of War
War Games

Love the War Games disc...still listening to the others. GOt these in anticipation of BW&BK.

John

Hey John!!,

How the hell are you? I emailedyou a while back and you never responded. Glad to see that you are alive and well! What's been going on?

-Sheri

Are you going to PP this year?

What up John!

I still need to get the earlier Grave Digger albums (War Games, Heavy Metal Breakdown, Withchunter)... Our drummer has all of them on vinyl though! :p

I was looking at picking up that Epica album.... It seems to be getting some good attention.

I wish I was going to BWBK, I've been wanting to see Grave Digger live for years! :yell: Hopefully the line-up for Progpower this year sways you into attending this year. ;) Not too long before we find out!

\m/
Dustin

prog2112 said:
Hey John!!,

How the hell are you? I emailedyou a while back and you never responded. Glad to see that you are alive and well! What's been going on?

-Sheri

Are you going to PP this year?
Sheri, I definately would have written if I had seen your email. I've had problems with the email at work. Write me at zinescene@hotmail.com that seems to be my most reliable one.

To answer your question...I think I am going to Progpower this year. I've come to the conclusion that having seen 3 of the major bands that Bloodstock has booked and not interested in Children of Bodom that ProgPower would be a cheaper and funner alternative. I'm looking forward to coming back to Atlanta and getting drunk with everyone again this year.

John

Yes indeed!

There we're a lot of people that were missing last year.... it kind of made for a "diffrent" experiance at ProgPower without you and a few other good freinds there. :err:

Bear is coming back this year, and If you make the trip, we'll have most of the Grenada "Beer Garden" crew back again! I'm sure I'm missing a few peeps though... but I'm sureremember as soon as I post this. :dopey:

\m/
Dustin